Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transcend II Clinician Manual or setup assistance
Transcend II Clinician Manual or setup assistance
Hey,

I bought a Transcend II for travel and also as a backup to my Resmed S9 Auto, and I was wondering whether anyone had the clinician manual or instructions or login or password to log in and make changes to pressure etc..

Any assistance is much appreciated.

thanks,
Maurice
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transcend II Clinician Manual or setup assistance
Hi donmozza and WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will be able to help you soon.
Best of luck on getting your travel machine working just right for you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I just also recently bought Transcend II (with battery) for travelling and had the same question. See resonse to my 11-26 post for the info you need. I haven;t tried it yet so let me know how it goes for you. Thanks, Greg.
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-13-2012, 07:59 AM)donmozza Wrote: Hey,

I bought a Transcend II for travel and also as a backup to my Resmed S9 Auto, and I was wondering whether anyone had the clinician manual or instructions or login or password to log in and make changes to pressure etc..

Any assistance is much appreciated.

thanks,
Maurice
see "Somnetics Software for Transcend CPAP System" Private Files and Links

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-13-2012, 10:33 AM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi donmozza and WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there and someone will be able to help you soon.
Best of luck on getting your travel machine working just right for you.
Hi Trish, I just had to say that you are the most devoted welcome member that I have seen and I am sure everyone appreciates it as much as I did! This is a great Forum because of members like you and those keeping us all informed and working behind the scenes! Thank you for your devotion! TimThanks
Tim
Finger Lakes Region, NY
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-13-2012, 02:15 PM)zonk Wrote: see "Somnetics Software for Transcend CPAP System" Private Files and Links

Here's the direct link (forum login required):

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...PAP-System
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi 2Tim215,
Thank you so much for the kind words and thank you for your many very interesting posts.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 15 1,127 Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Last Post: jkossis
Information NOTICE: New Clinician Manuals NOW AVAILABLE SuperSleeper 72 79,239 04-14-2024, 08:49 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 5 1,910 04-02-2024, 11:44 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 10 300 04-02-2024, 11:43 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,893 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  APAP optimization assistance jayed53 9 527 03-14-2024, 03:13 PM
Last Post: jayed53
  [Admin Note] Wanted: ResMed AirCurve 11 Clinical Guides (Clinician Manuals) SuperSleeper 1 317 03-01-2024, 09:14 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.