Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transcend Multi-night battery
Transcend Multi-night battery
I have the Transcend Auto CPAP with EZEX that I used traveling, and also have the multi-night battery. We had a long power outage this past weekend due to wind, and, of course, I had not recharged the battery in a while. My bad! One New Years' resolution is to keep the battery out where I can see it and set a reminder to recharge it every so often.

When the power came back on just before bedtime, I duly plugged in the battery, but it took 3 days for the light to turn green. Does anyone have experience with this battery and how long it should take to fully charge?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transcend Multi-night battery
Sounds like a long time. But it was probably charging from full depletion. The charge computer probably charged it back in a slow safe manner. It probably won't take that long in normal usage.

Jeff

PS. I keep my backup system on the dresser charged with a Battery Tender and ready to go. I'm good for a least two nights and longer if I get any charge time. I can always move the backup battery to the car and charge there if necessary. I have a good size emergency power unit in Texas. I need to get one for Kansas. I would head for a hotel or a shelter if I had to. I am rather attached to my breathing machine.... (at least at night).
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tech Nerds-think this battery setup will work for Transcend Micro? johnbrain 6 76 9 hours ago
Last Post: johnbrain
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,672 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
  Transcend (Somnetics) Micro Power Plug Size SteadyState 6 1,787 03-25-2024, 01:14 PM
  battery backup recommendations as10/as11 eok361 53 4,326 03-21-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: robbob2112
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 1,815 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  [Equipment] Transcend Micro very loud chipschap 5 957 02-25-2024, 08:39 PM
Last Post: Rkaechler
  Interference from battery charger in DC battery backup setup? Daxvex 3 248 01-22-2024, 11:59 AM
Last Post: Daxvex

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.