Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transcend auto fault
I'm a new user to this forum , and maybe this subject has been discussed prior, however maybe someone has had the same problem. I have a transcend auto, which I have used while traveling over the last 8-9 months. During my current trip overseas, my transcend powers up and but stops after 30 seconds. It appears to be pushing much higher air pressure out and then turning off. It seems in the transcend manual that this is a fault, which causes 3 flashing lights on the right hand indicator from the power button.

Would any one have any ideas of what this is, how I could fix it, what has caused it ?
With thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi fff1954,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I'm not sure what would cause the problem you're having with your machine.
Hang in there for ideas and suggestions and much success to you. Hope you are able to get your machine working.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Was it using an incorrect power source? 220 vs 110? Shut down would protect it.
Post Reply Post Reply

(04-10-2015, 08:45 PM)trailrider Wrote: Was it using an incorrect power source? 220 vs 110? Shut down would protect it.

Power brick will handle both currents - it doesn't care which.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply
The manual says (for 3 flashes on the LED):
"While delivering therapy, the pressure sensor measured a
pressure greater than 30 cm-H2O. This could be due to a
"pinched" or disconnected pressure sense tube. This could also
be due to faulty pressure sensor or electronics."
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-10-2015, 05:27 PM)fff1954 Wrote: I'm a new user to this forum , and maybe this subject has been discussed prior, however maybe someone has had the same problem. I have a transcend auto, which I have used while traveling over the last 8-9 months. During my current trip overseas, my transcend powers up and but stops after 30 seconds. It appears to be pushing much higher air pressure out and then turning off. It seems in the transcend manual that this is a fault, which causes 3 flashing lights on the right hand indicator from the power button.

Would any one have any ideas of what this is, how I could fix it, what has caused it ?
With thanks

Hi FFF1954,

This is the official account for Transcend CPAP. If you're experiencing issues with your device, please give our customer service a call 877-621-9626 or info@somnetics.com. They will be able to help you sort out the issue and get you a replacement if one is needed.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] S10 Auto vs Dream Machine auto silversnore 13 294 02-23-2017, 11:57 AM
Last Post: leadslinger
  [CPAP] Transcend pressure adjustment omeletman 5 145 02-09-2017, 09:48 PM
Last Post: omeletman
  Questions for anyone who has tried Transcend Mini Auto CPAP rdavis 3 422 11-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  airsense10 auto cpap(for him) VS DreamStation Auto CPAP DSX500T11 w/HT humid rookiepom 5 1,324 10-09-2016, 07:52 AM
Last Post: stephennic
  RemStar Auto A-Flex: Control wheel fault? yossarian 2 332 09-08-2016, 09:48 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  sourcing batteries for Transcend, preferably generic bunter 22 2,846 08-19-2016, 01:34 PM
Last Post: pl99
Ohmy Resmed S9 auto vs Airsense 10 auto sleepyonpar1 6 847 08-11-2016, 09:10 PM
Last Post: zonk