Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transcent Auto travel CPAP machine
Transcent Auto travel CPAP machine
Hello. I am interested in hearing from users of this machine. It is new. Weighs less than a pound, comes with adapters for international travel. Options include solar panel for charging and adapter to use a car battery. Seems awesome. Anyone have any experience with this product?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transcent Auto travel CPAP machine
Hola-
I spelled the manufacturer wrong. It is Transcend.
Here is a link to the manufacturer's website. It doesn't mention the solar charger as an option. But I saw it offered on a retailer website.

http://www.mytranscend.com/patients/prod...fications/

I am planning a trip to Europe next year. And I like to camp. It has an adapter to use a car battery. Sounds like the ticket.
Would like to hear your thoughts and any testimonials.
Gracias,
Francisco
Post Reply Post Reply
is this the little machine with the battery? Does anyone know how high the pressure goes with the auto unit?
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-12-2013, 06:06 PM)bareablesleep Wrote: Does anyone know how high the pressure goes with the auto unit?
I assume just any other CPAP ... 20 cmH2O, only bi-level goes higher
Post Reply Post Reply
Been using this unit for about 2 months as my travel unit (3-4 nights per week) and love it. mind is set for 14
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi cant_sleep_in_nj,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
thanks !
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-15-2013, 07:48 PM)cant_sleep_in_nj Wrote: Been using this unit for about 2 months as my travel unit (3-4 nights per week) and love it. mind is set for 14

Does your unit have a chemical smell from the air coming from the unit? mine does and I tried 2 others in a store and they did as well

thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
admittedly i dont have the best nose for smelling things but no, never noticed it
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Travel ResMed recommendations PinehillJoe 10 199 04-17-2024, 07:35 PM
Last Post: labrat
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 291 264,400 04-15-2024, 05:00 PM
Last Post: Poolboy
  Is there a quiet travel CPAP? mcman56 1 89 04-15-2024, 12:21 PM
Last Post: sauerkraut
  Which machine to get for initial self treatment - Auto CPAP vs. BIPAP ST MVoltaire 8 228 04-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 5 1,914 04-02-2024, 11:44 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Using CPAP machine to perform Sleep test ivan007 3 154 04-02-2024, 03:28 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Feel like my CPAP machine is killing me jimbob123 1 189 03-27-2024, 05:42 AM
Last Post: Rich66

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.