Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transfer Data from Cpap to Apap
Transfer Data from Cpap to Apap
Is it possible to transfer my Data (daily's and stats) from the sim card on my ResMed S9 Elite to my ResMed S9 Auto. I would like to be able to keep the history. Using Sleepy Head on MacBook Pro
I have backed it all up and will be able to compare via the backup, but I would like to be able to read my charts and keep all my data on my new sim card.
Thanks for all you do for this community.
Deb in Saskatoon
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transfer Data from Cpap to Apap
I'm not sure you can merge the data. The data is tied to machine serial number.
I'd just create a new username in SH and read the data from the S9 Auto into the new username.

FYI -- proper term is SD (Secure Digital) Card -- a SIM card is for phones.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I think SleepyHead keeps all the data on the computer, and just uses the sd card to get new days to add to its own file.
For example, if you start up SleepyHead with no sd card in the computer, it will still show all your history.
In this case, it seems you could just start importing from the new machine, and let SleepyHead continue to add it to your history on the computer.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Mom in Saskatoon,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more answers to your question and much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-20-2015, 03:53 PM)worn_out_in_lebanon Wrote: I think SleepyHead keeps all the data on the computer, and just uses the sd card to get new days to add to its own file.
For example, if you start up SleepyHead with no sd card in the computer, it will still show all your history.
In this case, it seems you could just start importing from the new machine, and let SleepyHead continue to add it to your history on the computer.

^This^

Just import the new card the same way you do the old one. SH will figure it out.

The history on your card is limited anyway. All your data is on your PC.
This space for rent.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-20-2015, 03:42 PM)justMongo Wrote: I'm not sure you can merge the data. The data is tied to machine serial number.
I'd just create a new username in SH and read the data from the S9 Auto into the new username.

FYI -- proper term is SD (Secure Digital) Card -- a SIM card is for phones.

I don't think that a new account is the way to go. SH will just read the data from the new card and append it to the pt database without the need for a new account. I did that with two S-9s once up on a time. Started down the road w/ two user accounts and then realized I could import data from the second machine under one account with no problems.

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 2 65 6 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] New CPAP User - Help Understanding CPAP data and Pressure Spikes Sleepin 3 158 04-12-2024, 06:36 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  Headache, Brain Fog, Dizziness, Nausea after APAP Use geosyncline 24 3,227 04-10-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: jiyun
  APAP Titration Help Needed dosertg07 2 154 04-09-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Pressure] Sefam S Box APAP mode sudden failure Helentw 3 124 04-07-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Helentw
  APAP to VAuto not going well snapperzz 6 227 04-05-2024, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 3 234 04-04-2024, 08:32 AM
Last Post: Phaleronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.