Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transferring CPAP info to PC
Transferring CPAP info to PC
Hello everyone,

the machine on the left, specifically the DV53D-HH model, how do I transfer the data to sleepyHead? There is no SD card slot.

Thank you.
"I'm not asleep... but that doesn't mean I'm awake."
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transferring CPAP info to PC
From what I can see, it looks like that model does not record detailed data.
Post Reply Post Reply
hum, I thought it did, I have the specs link, but it won't let me post it here until I hit 8 posts.

and there is a daily quota lol
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to buy a Smartlink module and data card to allow this machine to download data.
Post Reply Post Reply
I googled it based on your post, thank you, I have found it! Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
I recently bought a later version Intellipap2 (DV64 model) and while it does have an SD card the computer refuses to recognise it and I suspect I need to have the Devilbiss Smartlink software installed on the PC before any of the data is readable.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found one for around 100 dollars without the software, with it it's almost double the price.

-----
Moderator Action: Link Removed
To maintain our status as an educational organization, the only commercial links allowed in this forum are to CPAP-related manufacturer websites. This is stated in the Apnea Board Rules with details given in the Commercial Links Policy section.
-----

Google is your friend - search for SmartLink Therapy Management Module
Post Reply Post Reply
I just downloaded SleepyHead, and now need to know where I can get a cable to go from the port on the back of my DeVilbiss DV54 AutoAdjust to my computer's USB port.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks,
Roger...
Post Reply Post Reply
My bad on the link, still getting used to this forum's format.

Post Reply Post Reply
The more I read this forum, the more I realize it's probably pointless to buy the SmartLink for my CPAP machine, It seems I have the ol' brick! lol, but at least it keeps me alive, so I am not complaining.

Think I'll just wait to get a better machine...Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Transferring old SD data to new Resmed Vauto SD Mal777 15 760 03-21-2024, 10:48 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
Thumbsdown DreamStation 2 Session Info - Phantom Disconnects Wizard99 24 2,507 10-02-2023, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  DreamMapper - Data not transferring from Dream2 gonzalo 1 710 08-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: MrMister
  Missing Datalog info - bad SD card or something else? q49q49 4 796 06-01-2023, 07:17 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Oscar not showing info from a Airsense 10 AutoSet for Her CavemanSean 7 801 04-28-2023, 08:22 AM
Last Post: CavemanSean
  O2 Ring data on a Mac - INFO Cuppa 6 762 12-11-2022, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Cuppa
  Transferring data from multiple CPAP machines goodn 1 659 01-24-2022, 02:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.