Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transferring Historical Patient Files between 2 machines
Transferring Historical Patient Files between 2 machines
Hi all;

I bought a CPAP ResMed S9 and have been using happily for a few years but recently bought a new computer and would like to transfer my historical data.  Thanks to this website I found a way to download and install software on my new PC that reads the data card but when I try to import data nothing happens.  I export it fine (from the old PC).  It creates a CSV space delimited data file accessible by excel.  I have checked it and it seems a fair bit of data is there.  However, when I follow the procedure to import; the system never shows you file names, so you cannot select one.  What is the extension name it is looking for and why doesn't my old system create it correctly?

Ecneralc
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transferring Historical Patient Files between 2 machines
Ecneralc are you using resscan or sleepyhead to store your data once we know we can advise how to copy your data from one pc to the other
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  csa machines cexer 1 76 03-20-2024, 01:43 PM
Last Post: cexer
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 403 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Returning defective machines to Philips Respironics big_dave 5 678 02-04-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: big_dave
  Central vs. OA Events: Switching Machines or Tweaking Current CPAP Settings? fjones416 4 501 12-14-2023, 12:28 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New patient Mach9 7 614 12-12-2023, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Mach9
  Difference in Machines SufiMindtricks 8 596 11-26-2023, 11:59 AM
Last Post: HappySailor
  SoClean & other CPAP cleaning machines britincanada 505 83,177 11-12-2023, 12:35 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.