Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transferring to new Hard Drive - Sleepyhead data files
I'm going to be moving to a new computer soon so will be doing fresh installs of all my programs on the new computer. What and where is the data file for Sleepyhead so that I can transfer it to the new computer?  I just like keeping the historical record.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
It's in Documents. Folder named Sleepyhead Data.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!!
Post Reply Post Reply
the c:\OS Install partition on my single non solid state hard drive was wiped out by microsoft's automatic update. everything gone including sleepyhead folders and files. after 3 full days repairing and recovering from microsoft's latest boondoggle, boy was I thrilled to find out every bit of sleepyhead historical data downloaded from my sd card! in fact, losing and re-downloading the data seems to have cleared up some problems I was seeing with sleephead statistics.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Resmed AirFit N20 Nasal Mask hard plastic parts nadir 0 68 10-13-2018, 01:42 AM
Last Post: nadir
  High AHI last night; Dreamstation and Sleepyhead data don't match up ColoradoMom 5 150 10-12-2018, 08:31 PM
Last Post: thibaulthib
  Transferring Historical Patient Files between 2 machines Ecneralc 1 109 09-30-2018, 11:31 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  SpO2 vs CPAP data in Sleepyhead Albercook 8 463 09-13-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Albercook
  How does ResMed transmit data to SleepyHead? tlippy 6 301 07-20-2018, 03:14 PM
Last Post: prodigyplace
  First Night with SleepyHead Data Please Help. BlueMachine 38 1,542 06-25-2018, 12:09 PM
Last Post: BlueMachine
  [Admin Note] SECRET FILES - You'll have to join Apnea Board to see them! SuperSleeper 1 11,541 05-30-2018, 01:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper