Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Transferring to new Hard Drive - Sleepyhead data files
Transferring to new Hard Drive - Sleepyhead data files
I'm going to be moving to a new computer soon so will be doing fresh installs of all my programs on the new computer. What and where is the data file for Sleepyhead so that I can transfer it to the new computer?  I just like keeping the historical record.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Transferring to new Hard Drive - Sleepyhead data files
It's in Documents. Folder named Sleepyhead Data.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks!!
Post Reply Post Reply
the c:\OS Install partition on my single non solid state hard drive was wiped out by microsoft's automatic update. everything gone including sleepyhead folders and files. after 3 full days repairing and recovering from microsoft's latest boondoggle, boy was I thrilled to find out every bit of sleepyhead historical data downloaded from my sd card! in fact, losing and re-downloading the data seems to have cleared up some problems I was seeing with sleephead statistics.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 454 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,354 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat
  How hard is it to upgrade with Medicare ? Nightynite 2 600 11-02-2023, 05:14 PM
Last Post: Nightynite
  Transferring a machine? rpierce 0 279 09-03-2023, 11:58 AM
Last Post: rpierce
  [Equipment] Machine Blowing Too Hard On Inhale—DreamStation 1 fortywinks 0 572 03-28-2023, 08:48 AM
Last Post: fortywinks
  [Treatment] Bobby J's Sleep Files Bobby J 3 515 03-16-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: Bobby J
  John's Sleep Files, Need Help To Good Sleep. fstbiker 6 974 03-14-2023, 11:38 AM
Last Post: fstbiker

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.