Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Travel CPAP Machines
Humidification and sleep are a must on a 21 hour flight to Asia.

I am looking for a travel machine that provides adequate humidification and is portable so that it can rest on the tray table.  Battery would be great as well.
Post Reply Post Reply
The design of the Airsense 10 humidifier is such that it would be very difficult to spill water into the machine. The design of the humidifier chamber prevents spills even when the humidifier chamber is inverted.
Post Reply Post Reply
Just buy a bottle of water once through security then you can add that to your humidifier on the plane when needed
Post Reply Post Reply

My international flights have all been in steerage. The seats aren't big enough for me, much less a cpap machine, even a travel size. I hope you fly first class....

Sorry
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
When I fly overnight I use a Heat Moisture Exchanger (HME) as an humidifier and specifically the one manufactured for the Z1 travel machine. It's a simple tube that you can attach to your hose.

They are said to last for about 7 days but you can easily get a few more in. For the price and convenience it's worth it IMHO.
Post Reply Post Reply
Will the Z1 HME work with any machine?
Bob
Post Reply Post Reply

Usually yes because it connects between the hose and the mask. Y
Post Reply Post Reply
re Z1 HME  That would be great for saving battery when camping.
Bob
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  changing the pressure on a Transcend Auto travel CPAP jeffpe 2 157 01-14-2018, 08:25 PM
Last Post: cant_sleep_in_nj
  What are the latest and greatest CPAP Machines? gsykes 7 301 01-08-2018, 06:33 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Backup power options for CPAP machines terp1984 33 2,109 01-04-2018, 10:42 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  [CPAP] Cpap machines to clean or wash by hand. cfcooney 10 313 12-31-2017, 07:38 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Older Machines With PS & EPAP Settings? Greggory 8 225 11-15-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Greggory
Question APEX XT Prime travel machine Wallydog88 4 352 11-15-2017, 11:13 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016
  Travel CPAP data questions Samelia 9 718 11-10-2017, 12:59 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing