Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Travel bag alternatives to eZe Innovations carry on?
Travel bag alternatives to eZe Innovations carry on?
So about a year and a half ago I purchased the CPAP carry on bag from eZe Innovations, which has been fantastic for me. It allows me to carry my CPAP, laptop and some overnight clothes, etc. in a single carry on bag, with easy access to the laptop and CPAP for TSA checks. (Not trying to sounds like a commercial here.)

Now that my wife also has a CPAP, when we travel together it would help to have two such bags. However, it appears that eZe Innovations' web site is defunct and their product is not available anywhere that I can find.

Does anyone know of a similar all-in-one type of travel bag?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Travel bag alternatives to eZe Innovations carry on?
They have a facebook page that is up with a phone number have you tried that?
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also Rick posted in Commercial Posts ... "CPAP Travel Made Easier!"
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi FischerDK,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and best of luck to both you and your wife as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-06-2014, 11:28 PM)Galactus Wrote: They have a facebook page that is up with a phone number have you tried that?

I did, as well as the email address I have for Rick from back when I purchased my bag. The phone number is disconnected and emails do not get responded to (though they do not bounce). From the most recent posts to the page it appears people have not been able to reach anyone at eZe Innovations for several months now, which is sad.
Post Reply Post Reply
That is bad, looks like it could have been a nice product. Sorry I couldn't help. Did you checkout what Zonk said?
If everyone thinks alike, then someone isn't thinking.
Everyone knows something, together we could know everything.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-07-2014, 11:57 PM)Galactus Wrote: That is bad, looks like it could have been a nice product. Sorry I couldn't help. Did you checkout what Zonk said?

I did look at that post. Unfortunately it's from a few years ago and Rick hasn't been active on the forums in a long while.

We found something at a luggage store we think will work. My wife actually prefers a horizontal format bag over the usual vertical format carry on (which is what Rick's carry on is) so I think we're good to go now.

Cheers.
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh, that's a shame. That was a good looking suitcase. I kept meaning to get one.

Just keep in mind that if anything other than medical equipment is in the bag with the CPAP, it does not count as a medical exemption to the bag count.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Cool Smallest travel CPAP setup w/ Transcend Micro kotaKat 4 1,678 03-25-2024, 04:52 PM
Last Post: johnbrain
  Any experiences with BMC M1 Mini travel Auto CP?AP DrJelly 4 675 03-15-2024, 01:18 PM
Last Post: DrJelly
  Is a travel CPAP machine worth it? BobbieM 21 5,735 03-14-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: tommystix
  Small travel bag for ResMed 11 + Laptop? NelsonM 9 2,287 02-08-2024, 10:28 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Travel CPAP Concerns cyleclayton 3 457 01-18-2024, 12:32 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  Inspire and CPAP Alternatives and Updates Comfortcomposites 7 927 12-11-2023, 11:03 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Travel ASV morningstar 5 777 10-26-2023, 10:22 PM
Last Post: morningstar

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.