Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Traveling to Dubai next month, do I just need a type G adapter?
Traveling to Dubai next month, do I just need a type G adapter?
Do I only need a US to type G power adapter or do I need anything else like a voltage converter? I'm using a Philips System One.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Traveling to Dubai next month, do I just need a type G adapter?
No idea there, I use a universal that is like a rubic's cube of adapters, slide this, push that and bingo any where in the world adapter. $10 on line.
All-in-One International Travel Power Charger Universal Adapter Plug AU/UK/US/EU on ebay and now less than $5.

It does not convert voltage.
Post Reply Post Reply
United Arab Emirates
Voltage: 240 V
Frequency: 50 Hz
Power sockets: type G
[Image: type_g_large-150x130.jpg]

What do I need to do to power my System One CPAP device while traveling internationally?
When traveling internationally, you will not need a transformer or voltage converter for your Philips Respironics System One PAP device because it has an international power supply that adjusts to different voltages. You will more than likely have to purchase a plug adapter. Many countries have more than one configuration so there is often more than one adapter required. Electricity conversion charts are available on the internet to identify what adapter will be needed for the country that you are traveling to.
http://www.philips.com.sg/healthcare/con...herapytips

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi mrkdilkington,
I hope your trip to Dubai gose well.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
My suggestion is to get a second power brick that way, you have a good one in case something happens to the original. Can't really help on the Dubai power as the last time I was over there we were living in tents on the outskirts of Abu Dhabi.

Homer
Post Reply Post Reply
you just need a plug adapter - the power supply is self adjusting to voltage and 50/60 cycle. I have taken my PR to England, France, Egypt, Liberia... -
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 160 03-27-2024, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  One month in and could use help RTC75321 2 154 03-20-2024, 06:46 PM
Last Post: RTC75321
  [Treatment] Low O2 After Almost a Month of Therapy somewherein413 36 1,059 03-14-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Month on CPAP can't stay asleep Trep1018 1 139 03-08-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Suggestions for correcting class 6 flow type on Oscar Gugliano 5 253 03-03-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Symptoms] Help my symptoms got better at first but then they came back after a month LordofthStrings 14 935 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: LordofthStrings
  [Equipment] Best place to buy cpap equipment in Dubai or UAE Foxhunt 6 546 02-14-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Macka

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.