Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Traveling to Europe
Traveling to Europe
Were traveling to Spain and I was wondering if I need a power converter or just an adapter (plug in). I have a Res Med S9 Thanks
I can't seem to find the voltage specs on the machine
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Traveling to Europe
look on the power brick.

but, all you should need is the plug adapter, the brick should be good for 100-240

or, even the right cord, since the cord to the brick is replaceable, just for circumstances such as this.
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-19-2014, 05:55 PM)Perchdoctor Wrote: Were traveling to Spain and I was wondering if I need a power converter or just an adapter (plug in). I have a Res Med S9 Thanks
I can't seem to find the voltage specs on the machine
diamaunt: thanks didn't think to look there, duh, great now I can take the converter back. Now all I have to worry about is putting my 6'7" frame in a airline seatOh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Perchdoctor,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Have a nice time in Europe.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
The power bricks are good for an input of 100 to 240 VAC. They also accept 50 to 60 Hz power. All you need is a power plug adapter.
You can get a kit most anywhere. The plugs on Continental Europe differ from those in the UK. With the adapter kit, you can travel worldwide.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
hola

i have the same machine and travel in Spain a lot, just use a travel adaptor with no issues at all

Post Reply Post Reply
(07-19-2014, 07:44 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Perchdoctor,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Have a nice time in Europe.

thanks trish6 its going to a grand time, we'll be boarding a cruise ship for the western med

Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
Hi: just searched for the same question you posted several years ago.  How did your trip go with your cpap?  I am leaving Sept 14 for two weeks in Spain. Thanks.  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Been to Russia, all over Europe and to China with CPAP. All I have ever needed it a plug adapter. Did have a cheap hair dryer go supersonic once in china when it didn't switch voltage properly. Interesting sound but didn't last long followed a a puff of smoke.
"Sometimes the magic works . . . and sometimes it doesn't" -- Chief Dan George in the movie Little Big Man
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Any Resmed AirSense 10 users near Bend OR? I’m traveling and need help. Mbranning 4 557 10-24-2023, 11:35 PM
Last Post: Mbranning
  [Equipment] CPAP on rails in Europe jmac862 2 581 06-26-2023, 08:32 AM
Last Post: jmac862
  CPAP Substitute While Camping or Traveling Liegeinski 10 2,629 01-23-2023, 01:09 AM
Last Post: RainbowFish
  Traveling - use AIRSENSE with RESMED N30 nasal mask - forgot vented elbow!! new2paphopeful 0 640 06-25-2022, 12:29 AM
Last Post: new2paphopeful
  [Equipment] Traveling to low or high altitudes? Laura1520 5 680 08-07-2021, 02:22 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  traveling, don't want to use humidifier Palmtrees 8 1,298 02-10-2020, 06:23 PM
Last Post: booksfan
Question Traveling. Get off CPAP? intershift 8 1,391 02-09-2020, 05:47 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.