Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Graph of usage time on x axis only
Graph of usage time on x axis only
Hi, newbie here.
I am using Sleepyhead software, but its usage time is on two axes - days on the x axis and times on the y axis.

What I would like is a graph where usage, regardless of time of day, is all on the x axis - ie one 24 hour period just blends into the next.

I would much prefer it this way because my sleep hours are not in date chunks. I might sleep 4 hours, then be awake for 6, then sleep for 20, then awake for 30, etc.
I do not live by 24-hour chunks. (Herein lies my particular sleep issue - also known as a complication of bipolar disorder)

Does anyone know if any software can display this information on the x axis alone? (short of exporting to a .txt or .csv file, then importing to a spreadsheet, etc)

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Graph of usage time on x axis only
I do not think it can. Your machine's day starts and ends at local noon. (Provided the internal clock is set correctly.)
For most people this puts several sleep periods on the correct day.
For your fragmented sleep pattern, I think you would have to export in csv, then use Excel to product the graph you wish.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Graph of usage time on x axis only
Hi Bootstrap,
WELCOME! to the forum.
Hang in there for more answers to your questions regarding data management software.
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 205 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,421 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 615 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 171 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 802 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  [Treatment] First PAP usage (BiPAP) for treating UARS + Maybe OSA - Feel like hyperventilating? OneShleepyBoi 21 895 03-02-2024, 06:35 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.