Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Mask issues
RE: Mask issues
(04-02-2017, 09:09 PM)duelfamily4 Wrote: I mistyped. It is a Dreamstation Auto Cpap model#DSX500H11. Can you download Sleepyhead on a mobile device? I don't have a computer at home, just at work. My Dreamstation has bluetooth but no modem hooked up. If I did have a computer at home, how would I link the CPAP to the computer to have Sleepyhead download data?
Sorry for all the questions! I really do appreciate the help!

Can you then load SleepyHead at work?  You would need to take your SD card from your machine to work.

The SleepyHead graphs will really help us.  
And please, any info from your sleep studies about Centrals will also help us.

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Mask issues
Thank you to everyone on this thread for your help.  I went back through all my paperwork from my sleep study and the original Rx for the machine and I now realize that I am supposed to have a BiPAP instead of the Auto CPAP that I got.  I guess that is what I get for trying to go it alone instead of using the DME as recommended.  I contacted the DME that my original orders were sent from the doctor and they are working with me to get me the correct set up.  I plan on taking the 2 masks that I have in when they get me set up with the new BiPAP machine to see if there are options that are more comfortable.  

While I am at it, I may as well ask if anyone has recommendations on the best BiPAP machine.  I believe they have the Dreamstation BiPAP with the heated humidifier, just like the one I am already iused to using.  However, if there are better machines that I should be looking at, I would love to know.  

I will be back on here once I get the correct equipment and I will also be sure to have the SD card so I can get Sleepyhead.  You are all so knowledgeable and I am so glad to have a place to go to ask questions!
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sinus issues with CPAP Luka07 10 211 2 hours ago
Last Post: Luka07
  Air Mini issues Bous 0 54 Yesterday, 08:14 AM
Last Post: Bous
  Issues with APAP WWYD FlyingUmbrella683 1 87 03-22-2024, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  How to remedy issues during lighter sleep period, 3 AM-7 AM rosebladepat 0 110 03-15-2024, 07:45 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  Airsense 10 Issues cgries2448 0 157 03-09-2024, 03:31 PM
Last Post: cgries2448
  issues during REM sleep... ifsmithy 5 217 03-04-2024, 12:09 AM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  After major surgery Issues DANNOGA 5 253 02-26-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.