Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Can't avoid landing on my back
Can't avoid landing on my back
Most nights I wake up on my back, have tried some of the fixes ball in my undies or shirt ,or locking my body in side position, but for some reason I find a way to lay on my back and then wake up. Any advice greatly appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Can't avoid landing on my back
A large dog might help. You'll also be alerted to his eating cycle.

QAL
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Can't avoid landing on my back
I meant to respond earlier but forgot. 

Saw this post again, with little response, when looking for something else. The linked item, in my post #18, shows pictures of a method for stopping supine sleep when all else fails. 

But you might find that a collar or higher collar than you've tried would take care of the matter, as it did for me. Hence the long story in the post. 

Can somebody talk me into a nasal mask? | Apnea Board
I have no particular qualifications or expertise with respect to the apnea/cpap/sleep related content of my posts beyond my own user experiences and what I've learned from others on this site. Each of us bears the burden of evaluating the validity and applicability of what we read here before acting on it.  (Disclaimer use permitted by sheepless)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Going Back To My DS1 BIPAP Auto SV After Trying Resmed AC 10 ASV for 4 Months S. Manz 12 457 11-23-2021, 11:02 PM
Last Post: GrumpyHere
  DIY idea to stop itching and rash back of head? okieman 10 6,109 11-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  How to stop rolling onto my back? method115 9 392 11-06-2021, 08:16 AM
Last Post: CorruptAlligator
  Power Back-ups Please Advise TheManseHen 16 504 11-05-2021, 09:28 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] DS1, Oscar, Leaky mask, back to DS2 fillmore50 8 268 10-28-2021, 04:09 AM
Last Post: StuartC
  Back to using my AirFit F20 Big Guy 3 263 10-21-2021, 11:47 PM
Last Post: annoyed
Question What exactly does "blowing back" at an ASV reset? Utah Desert Rat 17 491 09-16-2021, 03:57 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.