Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Central Apnea [how to lower]
Central Apnea [how to lower]
merhaba. CA değerlerini düşürmenin yolu var mı? AHI normal değerlerde görünmekte, uygun CA fazla değil mi? Ne yapmam gerekiyor?

Moderator Edit:
Translation:
Hello there. Is there a way to lower CA values? AHI appears at normal values, is not it? What should I do?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: santral apneler fazla mı?
Merhaba, İngilizce konuşan bir foruma göndermeden önce çevrimiçi çeviriyi (Google Translate) kullanmak isteyeceksiniz, aksi takdirde geri bildirim almanız pek olası değildir. Okumak için Google Chrome web tarayıcısını çevrimiçi çeviri yerleşik olarak kullanmanızı öneriyorum. İyi şanslar!

Hello, you will want to use Google Translate before submitting to an English-speaking forum, otherwise you are unlikely to receive feedback. To read, I suggest you use the Google Chrome web browser built-in online translation. Good luck!
In pursuit of a goodnight sleep | Receive a discount at Wellue Health
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: santral apneler fazla mı?
AHI ölmek üzere merkezi merkezi apneleri var. Daha düşük bir CA seviyesine nasıl ulaşabilirim? AHI 5 altında, ANCAK GÜÇ SANTRALI SATIN ALIR. EPR 2 KULLANIMI. SABİT BASINCI 7.6

Moderator Edit:
Translated to English.
There are central center aprons to die of AHI. How do I get to a lower level? Under AHI 5, BUT POWER PLANT PURCHASED. USE OF EPR 2. FIXED PRESSURE 7.6

Post Reply Post Reply
How can I drop the central apnea values ​​PLEASE HELP !!!
AHI 3.3, ancak MERKEZİ APNEA ÇOK. DEĞERLER NASIL AZALTIR? EPR 2 VE BASIN. 7.6. 

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How can I drop the central apnea values ​​PLEASE HELP !!!
Hi Birkan. Welcome to Apnea Board.

Google Translate Wrote:AHI 3.3, but CENTRAL APNEA MULTI. HOW REDUCE VALUES? EPR 2 AND PRESS. 7.6.

Please note this is an English language board, and we require posts to be in English. Perhaps some of our members speak Turkish, but otherwise we will have to rely on Google Translate and that is not always reliable.

It would help us if you could format your Sleepyhead data as described here: http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ganization

Looking at the charts you have uploaded, I think the majority of the central apneas you experience come very late in your sleep, after 8:30 am. These are probably caused by transitioning from sleep to wakefulness "dozing" and are probably not a real concern. If you are able to get up at 8:30 instead of going back to sleep, you won't experience these apneas and will feel more rested.

You could also reduce the EPR, as this sometimes causes central apnea. Reduce it from 2 to 1, then to zero. Allow a few days to adjust between each change.

Good luck!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Central Apnea [how to lower]
birkany,
Start by turning the EPR setting to 1 or off. This may help settle down the Clear Airway events.

Watch for a few days to see if that makes a difference before making others changes.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Central Apnea [how to lower]
thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 3 205 04-23-2024, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] Most events are Central Apnea / Clear Airway joeblough 8 346 04-22-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: joeblough
  Low OA/H. Still high CA. How to lower them? jakeroviks 1 98 04-21-2024, 06:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Central while on ASV Boodmaster 12 2,714 04-13-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Cannabis treating central apneas? ashwa 17 2,626 04-12-2024, 01:39 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Any Central Sleep Apnea receiving treatment other than CPAP, ASV? ivan007 0 160 04-07-2024, 06:19 AM
Last Post: ivan007
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 34 1,153 04-03-2024, 10:26 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.