Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Doctor wont raise settings higher... what now?
I have been readin really good things about ResMed and the charts people post prove it out. I have asked my supplier to see if they can find one for me to trade, but she was not hopeful lol... she said they dont usually keep them. Thank you for helping me, its nice to know im not alone and a crazy lady lol.
Post Reply Post Reply
I don't know if it is worth it for you to get a second machine. The Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset is frequently available on Amazon for about $440. It's a very good deal and you would keep your current Philips as a backup. I have kept a backup for quite a few years as you can see in my profile. It's a fair piece of change, but if it works, very worthwhile.
Post Reply Post Reply
is the autoset an asv? if i was to buy one myself it would need to be, my insurance covers the apap.
Post Reply Post Reply

(10-12-2017, 10:25 PM)sw33ttsunade Wrote: is the autoset an asv? if i was to buy one myself it would need to be, my insurance covers the apap.

The Airsense 10 Autoset is an auto CPAP.  The Aircurve 10 ASV is the ASV VPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
Skip what I just said. Sleeprider has a better choice out there...

FWIW there's a "slightly used" unit under $400 now
I am not a doctor nor do I pretend to be one. Follow my advice as a choice not an order. 2 of these  Coffee Coffee per day keep the bad times away.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Had my first follow up with sleep doctor. dracus 5 118 Yesterday, 11:58 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait
  Constant Air the same even when i change settings blackhawk2737303 6 229 12-11-2017, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  PS settings RLSdss 18 446 11-29-2017, 03:14 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Higher AHI Smjanbug 5 235 11-29-2017, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Sleep2Snore
  Sharing Sleep Data with Doctor upsman 26 877 11-20-2017, 08:56 AM
Last Post: drgrimes
  [Pressure] Aircurve 10 VAuto settings recommendations Keith R 11 605 11-19-2017, 04:52 PM
Last Post: Keith R
  Some questions [leakage & proper settings] dhammond 5 315 11-19-2017, 11:24 AM
Last Post: nappyhair2