Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Doctor wont raise settings higher... what now?
I have been readin really good things about ResMed and the charts people post prove it out. I have asked my supplier to see if they can find one for me to trade, but she was not hopeful lol... she said they dont usually keep them. Thank you for helping me, its nice to know im not alone and a crazy lady lol.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I don't know if it is worth it for you to get a second machine. The Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset is frequently available on Amazon for about $440. It's a very good deal and you would keep your current Philips as a backup. I have kept a backup for quite a few years as you can see in my profile. It's a fair piece of change, but if it works, very worthwhile.
Post Reply Post Reply
is the autoset an asv? if i was to buy one myself it would need to be, my insurance covers the apap.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2017, 10:25 PM)sw33ttsunade Wrote: is the autoset an asv? if i was to buy one myself it would need to be, my insurance covers the apap.

The Airsense 10 Autoset is an auto CPAP.  The Aircurve 10 ASV is the ASV VPAP.
Post Reply Post Reply
Skip what I just said. Sleeprider has a better choice out there...

FWIW there's a "slightly used" unit under $400 now

Even a 1,000 mile trip requires a first step. My recommended first steps are getting good shoes and 2 cups o coffee

Wiki Info for Beginners
Sleepyhead Chart Organization
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Machine Settings Display grokJim 15 195 6 hours ago
Last Post: JesseLee
  [CPAP] Are settings ok tburg856 9 304 03-17-2018, 07:51 AM
Last Post: tburg856
  seems like I need to raise max pressure? yankees123 46 1,284 03-16-2018, 05:05 PM
Last Post: yankees123
  Help! Need new sleep doctor recommendations? KatyDid 3 157 03-09-2018, 04:06 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  ResMed S9 pressure seems lower than the S8, same settings carlitos 12 284 03-06-2018, 10:40 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Please help with BIPAP settings cloudy 13 734 02-22-2018, 09:00 AM
Last Post: reddogsuix
  [CPAP] AHI increased after doctor increases pressure 2nd time ppk8 14 508 02-20-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla