Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Export Data
Export Data
Hi.
During my sleep study 2 months ago I was found to have an AHI of 32.
I'm using a DreamStation Auto CPAP w/AFlex plus humidifier set at 5-12cmH2O and my AHI has dropped to between the mid 2's and low 5's.
I'd like to actively manage my apnea to bring these numbers down even further so, after registering and reading several posts, I downloaded and began using the SleepyHead software. 

The export to CSV function is great however I'm interested in seeing a little more detail rather than just the daily summaries.

Is there any way to export data from SleepyHead by the time of day that each event occurs?
I would like to use Excel to chart the data over several weeks or months to determine what events happen at what times in order to observe any trends based on time of night. (ex. do more hypopneas happen between 12am-1am or 4am-5am).
With this information I could more closely monitor and modify sleep variables based on time.
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Export Data
The Details output has all the events, as well as Pressure (IPAP) and EPAP and their times. You will probably want to delete the pressure entries and then sort by DateTime. A week of my details was nearly 8000 lines, and 350KB long.

Hope this helps
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Export Data
I'll give it a try.
Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 726 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  Export from OSCAR to SD card? taylorgtr 2 461 11-03-2022, 09:55 AM
Last Post: taylorgtr
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 801 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Trying to get the API key to export my data lordboots 13 1,991 12-27-2021, 10:42 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Glossary for OSCAR export fields dkopper 2 958 05-31-2020, 05:15 PM
Last Post: dkopper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.