Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] First Week of Treatment
First Week of Treatment
Hello, I was diagnosed with mild sleep apnea and they have decided to provide me with an AirSense 10 Autoset since I tend to be tired throughout the day. I have been on treatment for almost a week now. This first week definitely has been an acclimation period, trying to find if the F20 or Mirage FX works better for me, and I was also sick for a couple days too. I was wondering if anyone could help me with this data and trying to understand it. I have imported and linked my Sleepyhead data since I have started and also attached my results from the 1 night at home sleep test they did. They set my pressure at 6-20. I also try to read with the mask on before falling asleep, even though reading has been slightly difficult with the mask.

If more information is needed please let me know, and thank you.

Biscuit

Sleepyhead Data 2/13/19-2/19/19
imgur.com/a/PIOAuK9
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: First Week of Treatment
Apologizes for the double post, but I could not find out how to edit my original. I am attaching screenshots.

Recent days.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
You should be able to see a little button, labeled "Edit", to the left of the "Reply" button below the your post.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I believe since I clicked it once it has disappeared. I see it on my reply post, but not the original.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Hi I have taken a look at your graphs and your doing great.

I would suggest there is no need to use ramp and often people find the initial pressure of 4 suffocating after getting used to the full pressure of using the machine
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-21-2019, 01:48 AM)jaswilliams Wrote: Hi I have taken a look at your graphs and your doing great.

I would suggest there is no need to use ramp and often people find the initial pressure of 4 suffocating after getting used to the full pressure of using the machine

Thank you for taking a look. I have tried without ramp and definitely like it better. There have been some mornings I have woke up still extremely tired. Specifically the night of Tuesday the 19th. I am hoping it is part of me getting use to the mask and the hose hanging off to the left, it does kind of pull on the mask. Hopefully soon I will be getting another mask, the n30i, to try that will give me a little more movement freedom since I tend to switch sides I sleep on.
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-20-2019, 09:46 PM)Biscuit Wrote: I believe since I clicked it once it has disappeared. I see it on my reply post, but not the original.

Hi Biscuit,
There is a time limit to edit posts for new members.
See this link for explanation:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/misc.ph...elp&hid=17
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Biscuit,

I'm just a Airsense 10 user too and I wonder where you got your respiration overview report. I don't have that either with Sleepy Head or Rescan.  It seems very interesting.

Thank you
Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-21-2019, 10:12 AM)Sabee Wrote: Hi Biscuit,

I'm just a Airsense 10 user too and I wonder where you got your respiration overview report. I don't have that either with Sleepy Head or Rescan.  It seems very interesting.

Thank you
Sabee

Hey Sabee, 

That information was from my at home sleep test. 

Biscuit
Post Reply Post Reply
Biscuit:

Check on Amazon for the CPAP Hose holder, $15.00, that should solve your problem (hose pulling on the mask)

I had the same problem & it worked for me.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First post - First week of CPAP R1c4ard06 3 61 2 hours ago
Last Post: R1c4ard06
Question Please help interpret data to improve treatment length during the night GalaxyPast 3 125 04-14-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: GalaxyPast
  Any Central Sleep Apnea receiving treatment other than CPAP, ASV? ivan007 0 109 04-07-2024, 06:19 AM
Last Post: ivan007
  Which machine to get for initial self treatment - Auto CPAP vs. BIPAP ST MVoltaire 8 220 04-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Having fluctuating results 3rd week in. Data attached Jscott321 5 206 04-03-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Jscott321
  Central Sleeping Apnea treatment ivan007 19 615 04-02-2024, 10:30 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Treatment] TiredFGO - Treatment Thread TiredFGO 1 121 03-30-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.