Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Help with Central Apnea
RE: Help with Central Apnea
My numbers are looking much better now, thanks for the help guys!
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
SarcasticDave94 and sheepless, thank you so much for your help here. After your inputs my therapy has changed drastically, my AHI has been below 5 since I did the changes you both suggested. Game changer!
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome. And congrats on the win. Hope it continues doing well.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Second night on APAP, lots of Central Apneas, is this normal? teccrc 7 105 Yesterday, 01:44 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Daytime central apnea? JerKaphant 3 141 02-22-2021, 08:37 PM
Last Post: JerKaphant
  Diagnosed with Central Apnea, but doc refusing treatment. Need help (UK) CentralApneaUser909 20 607 02-22-2021, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Central Apneas from pressure support? djhvyc 4 200 02-18-2021, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Gideon
Gross [Treatment] Question about Central Apneas pvols1979 3 121 02-17-2021, 02:50 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Apnaes: difference between Central / Obstructive ? Camera Obscura 130 2,842 02-16-2021, 12:49 PM
Last Post: Camera Obscura
  Can opthalmic beta-blocker increase central apnea events?? verysincere 20 436 02-13-2021, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.