Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Hi all! I just got my machine today, and have a few questions.
RE: Hi all! I just got my machine today, and have a few questions.
(10-27-2017, 06:57 AM)teaganofthelizards Wrote: Sleepyhead's installed and set up correctly, and the data from my hour of watching TV imported correctly.

Presumably you used a SD card to do this? That's the only way!

Quote:No card was installed in the machine by default,

There is a new SD card with the ResMed logo on it in every new machine, AFAIK.

As to your pressure of 8, leave it there for a long time. Like maybe a month, unless there are problems that need more immediate attention.

For now focus on your leak rate graph, and make sure you use the machine every time you sleep, all the time you are sleeping. You're lucky that you adapted so quickly. Many of us were not so lucky!
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If your machine has a cell modem, it doesn't necessarily come with a SD card.

Mine did not...
Post Reply Post Reply
Just for clarity I have had two brand new machines AS 10’s one direct from Resmed and one bought from Amazon also an S9 from my dr all three machines has an SD card in a paper/card pouch in the box with the machine but not in the carry bag/machine that for the ones I bought I inserted in my machine for the S9 was already inserted. I suspect as said before some DME’s are removing the sd card from the box so you the customer can be charged separately if you or your dr wants an SD card.

There is no requirement for an SD card for compliancy data ensuring the dme gets paid as it can be obtained with the modem and my air.

Jason
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Juniper's questions juniper 4 65 1 hour ago
Last Post: juniper
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 228 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Smile Alan's New ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto Came Today! Deborah K. 16 790 02-08-2024, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  A few questions!! Iceracer 2 298 01-19-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Iceracer
  Need Help. Many Questions wkennedy 6 439 12-31-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: wkennedy
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 261,265 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  My treatment fun. Questions. robbob2112 15 1,542 10-26-2023, 10:19 AM
Last Post: robbob2112

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.