Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Managing flow limitations
RE: Managing flow limitations
What is normal for sp02 drops while treated well on APAP?  My AHI is below 1 most days but I'm still feeling tired and waking up throughout the night so I went and got an o2ring to see if something was out of the ordinary with o2 drops despite AHI being good.  My original sleep study showed entirely hypopneas so I figured this was worth checking.

My O2 never went below 93%, which seems reasonable to my uneducated self, but I had 50+ 3% drops according to OSCAR so maybe that's still a concern?

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Managing flow limitations
Just got ahold of my original sleep study.  Almost entirely hypopneas.

Might I have UARS?

I've got an appointment with my sleep doc in a few weeks.  I'm tired despite always having a low AHI.  Does this suggest I should bring up BiPap or maybe ask for an in-lab study since it has been 4 years since my at-home study and I still don't feel rested most of the time?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Too much STATIC showing in OSCAR Flow Rate PappaJoe 0 28 3 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  High flow limit, erratic breathing and resp rates jclarke131000 14 245 5 hours ago
Last Post: jclarke131000
  Is This Flow Limitation Cause for Concern? bertchintus 4 240 Yesterday, 08:27 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  [Treatment] Relationship between EPR and Flow Limitations earnerd 4 197 Yesterday, 05:15 PM
Last Post: earnerd
  Flow Limit and frequent waking issues Premier1991 3 172 Yesterday, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  help... Suspicous Flow Rate and Flow Limitations, bothersome Aerophagia Barefooter64 13 647 04-14-2024, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Flow Limits How to Upgrade CPAP to Bilevel Deborah K. 109 8,651 04-08-2024, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.