Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] New to Cpap 4th night results can you help me please?
New to Cpap 4th night results can you help me please?
Hi, I purchased all of my equipment selfpay and only numbers I have was 4-20 pressure from my home sleep study.  I didnt want to have to go in for a formal pressure study so I bought the Dreamstation Auto with Humidifier and set it up my self.   I am on day 4, Of course I am having problems knowing just how high I should go on the lowest number, began with 6 last night to begin with. Could you advise on what you think i should do to help reduce the hypopneas, and anything else you observe as I have very little knowledge about all of this.  Thank you so much for any advise you could give.  Also on 5-26 I added my oxymeter  and it seems like it doubles the time I was asleep, maybe I didint upload correctly.  

[attachment=6198]
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: New to Cpap 4th night results can you help me please?
First you need to turn on all the event flags on sleepyhead. Than follow the directions on the link below for arranging your charts and posting. That will help those here to read your charts.

Welcome to the board by the way.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I agree with what Walla Walla is saying also your Oxymetry data is not importing corrrectly likely to a bug in Sleepyhead but it is affecting your session times I assume you did not sleep for 14 hrs. Maybe purge the oxymetry data so your figures look correct.
Post Reply Post Reply
You need a minimum pressure of 8, maybe 9.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, I hope these are right, let me know if they still need changes, I think I was able to delete the oximetry readings and uppload last nights data correctly. 

[attachment=6199]     [attachment=6200]
Post Reply Post Reply
Roznamist
follow this link to request a clinician's manual for your unit. Follow the instructions and it will be emailed to you.
My other suggestion is put your dreamstation in APAP mode so it will automatically titrate you during the night.
Would you also fill in your profile so we will know exactly whick machine and mask you have.

Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, will do. I have it in auto mode but moved the lower number to 6 last night and the high number down to 20. Aflex on 3. Thanks for adding me Walla Walla Smile Thanks GWC2795, and Tedvpap
Post Reply Post Reply
This is the other half of 5-26, print screen, not sure if I am doing this right, sorry.  Trying to get all the information on there for you.

[attachment=6201]
Post Reply Post Reply
          The corrected Chart
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 155 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 115 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 102 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
Cool [Diagnosis] Hello! Hola! New to CPAP, first night of SD card (Help Appreciated!) punkrockcholo 29 2,066 03-06-2024, 12:59 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,157 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
  Help interpreting Oscar results stanley61 10 434 03-03-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: stanley61
  Doubts about my diagnosis? (Test results + First night with CPAP) IAXEM 14 841 02-26-2024, 03:46 PM
Last Post: IAXEM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.