Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed airsense 10 (new) not working at times.
Resmed airsense 10 (new) not working at times.
I went to bed at 1am but resmed started recording at 4am and only recorded 1.5 hours (leaving the last 0.5 hours off. Also I get water in my tube at times even when I do not over fill the chamber.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed airsense 10 (new) not working at times.
You can check the on-line screen sleep report to see how many hours of use the machine recorded for the past day. If it reports the full time, then it's possible, the SD card was not seated correctly. You might want to purge the last day in Oscar and then re-import the data.

Be sure to direct the tube upwards from the machine, then back down to your sleep position. I keep mine suspended with a lanyard to headboard on the bed, but you can also use a 3M command hook to hang a support for the tube. Get a fleece cover for comfort and to prevent condensation.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
If you are using smart start turn it off. Turn on/ off the machine with the top button.
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Water in the tube if you haven't overfilled is from condensation. The warmed air from your device is holding more water than it can when it's cooler. If the tube and surrounding room are too cool, then the water is going to condense out inside the hose or worse, your mask. To fix this, you either need to turn the humidity down, or heat up the tube (such as using a heated tube if possible, wrapping it in a tube cosy etc.)

Re: the missing data. If the machine itself shows that it was running for the full time, then try deleting the CPAP data for that day and reimport it from the SD card again.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Treatment] Waking up 10+ times a night Valtor 2 56 12 minutes ago
Last Post: Valtor
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 391 17 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,724 Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  New Machine and settings not working snapperzz 3 94 03-26-2024, 02:10 AM
Last Post: snapperzz
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,600 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,768 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.