Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] One Night does not make a trend
Cool 
One Night does not make a trend
Second night on my new S9 VPAP Auto in S mode.
(On my first night I had an AHI of 2. And it reported flow limitations and snoring)

I bumped up my IPAP and EPAP; turned off easy breathe and set my humidifier up by 1.

Last night I slept 8 hours; and it reported no flow limitation.
No snoring.
And an AHI of zero. With no events.
Do I expect that every night -- of course not.
But, I think I'm "in the zone."

I did lock my SD card before reading; and unlocked it before re-inserting it. Still I got a data card error when I put it back in the machine.
Odd, but seems OK. (I should mention my OS is Windows XP SP3 -- so, it's not a WIN8.1 thing.)

Now, I'll settle in and pull the card every few days.
How often should I read the card so that I do not lose detailed data?

Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: One Night does not make a trend
(03-14-2014, 09:36 AM)justMongo Wrote: Second night on my new S9 VPAP Auto in S mode.
(On my first night I had an AHI of 2. And it reported flow limitations and snoring)

I bumped up my IPAP and EPAP; turned off easy breathe and set my humidifier up by 1.

Last night I slept 8 hours; and it reported no flow limitation.
No snoring.
And an AHI of zero. With no events.
Do I expect that every night -- of course not.
But, I think I'm "in the zone."

I did lock my SD card before reading; and unlocked it before re-inserting it. Still I got a data card error when I put it back in the machine.
Odd, but seems OK. (I should mention my OS is Windows XP SP3 -- so, it's not a WIN8.1 thing.)

Now, I'll settle in and pull the card every few days.
How often should I read the card so that I do not lose detailed data?

detailed data is only kept for 7 days. downloading daily or downloading 2 times per week would keep you from losing detailed data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well done justMongo with your new machine. I hope it continues to go well for you.

I hope you don't mind if I ask a question about SD card here please?

I am renting my machine for three months and I was told I wasn't allowed to take the card out of the ResMed Elite machine, of course I have and have been following my treatment through SleepyHead every couple of days.
My question is, when I take the machine back to supplier, is my three months worth of data still going to be on my SD card when they take it out and read it? Will my having taken the card out regularly deleted any of the data along the way?
I also use Windows XP.

Sorry for jumping in here, but it seemed like an appropriate subject point.
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2014, 10:00 PM)Gabby Wrote: Well done justMongo with your new machine. I hope it continues to go well for you.

I hope you don't mind if I ask a question about SD card here please?

I am renting my machine for three months and I was told I wasn't allowed to take the card out of the ResMed Elite machine, of course I have and have been following my treatment through SleepyHead every couple of days.
My question is, when I take the machine back to supplier, is my three months worth of data still going to be on my SD card when they take it out and read it? Will my having taken the card out regularly deleted any of the data along the way?
I also use Windows XP.

Sorry for jumping in here, but it seemed like an appropriate subject point.

To be sure, slide the lock tab on the SD card to lock before you read it into Sleepyhead. Then remember to slide the lock tab back to unlock before re-inserting into the machine. This is just a precaution, as nothing should get written to the SD card when SH reads it.

In theory, there should be no evidence that you removed the card. And, the data on the card should be as if it never left the machine.

Forgetting to unlock the card; or leaving it out of the machine will result in missed data.

Their insistence that you not remove the card may be to keep you from looking at the data; or, just a precaution to prevent operating the machine without the card.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2014, 10:53 PM)justMongo Wrote: Forgetting to unlock the card; or leaving it out of the machine will result in missed data.
The S9 does not start if you forget to unlock the card, will tell you to remove the card and unlock (something like that)

Every time you put the card in the machine, the machine write: compliance and therapy data for up to 365 days
Your supplier is not interested nor understand detailed data Coffee

As for the question: How often should I read the card so that I do not lose detailed data?
S9 SD card stores
365 days of therapy and compliance data (summary and statistics)
30 days of detailed data (graphs)*
7 days of high resolution flow data*
* Only available on S9 AutoSet and S9 Elite
http://www.s9morecomfort.com/s9morecomfo...ement.html

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you justMongo and Zonk. I feel better now. I was a bit worried when I read detailed data is only kept for 7 days. That put the wind up me.
Cheers Guys Smile
Sleep Tight...
Gabby
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  please help me make sense of my central apneas p4ncaketim 27 605 Yesterday, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Not sure what to make of my OSCAR data Machinist 3 216 03-10-2024, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Machinist
  Can someone help me make sense of my Therapy Numbers? kc90 6 356 02-21-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: kc90
Idea Tell me how you've Modified your P10 to make it VENT more Hydrangea 47 6,421 01-13-2024, 04:53 PM
Last Post: her.suit
Exclaimation SSRI's Can Make it Worse.. AlaskanJaeger 3 564 12-17-2023, 11:57 AM
Last Post: tiredpanda
  Can you make anything of my home test results? vanillagorilla 2 391 12-04-2023, 11:12 PM
Last Post: vanillagorilla
  Being overweight - make a big difference? p123 6 1,828 11-03-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: Cpapian

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.