Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] Seeking advice for reset of time zone
Seeking advice for reset of time zone
We (and my ResMed AirSense 11) have been away from cell service for over 2 weeks. We’ll return to cell service today, and I plan to make sure I see the myApp fully updated before correcting the time zone (DME unfortunately had it wrong, and I’d prefer to not have to do math to interpret time markings in OSCAR.)

A time zone change reportedly erases all CPAP machine held data on a ResMed AirSense 11, so is there anything more I should do to make sure the machine’s data got to everywhere it needs to get? (Other than see myAir updated.)

Any reason I should just live with the wrong timestamps? Eastern Standard Time instead of Pacific Standard Time where I live…

And should I make an SD card copy before inserting the existing card into the reset machine? In other words would the machine wipe out the SD card data to start over to match its newly restarted internal data? (I’m assuming the SD card is my fallback if for insurance purposes I have to show usage…)

thx in advance
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long Time PAPer Trying to Dial It In again! dlbzone 7 296 28 minutes ago
Last Post: Jay51
  First time therapy, settings and progress Schernenk 87 1,714 1 hour ago
Last Post: UnicornRider
Question [CPAP] Intense Fatigue - Seeking Advice: CPAP Data Analysis PerplexedTom 7 226 Yesterday, 10:05 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  New to BiPAP Therapy: Seeking Guidance on Settings Kevinbipap 4 142 Yesterday, 07:24 PM
Last Post: Kevinbipap
  2 Night on CPAP! Need Advice ed2397 1 115 04-23-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Treatment] CPAP to Bilevel advice kkjacks 24 1,074 04-22-2024, 02:16 PM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Inspiration and Expiration Time MrIvanDrago 18 1,129 04-22-2024, 02:15 PM
Last Post: jake79

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.