Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

using APAP for sleep test
using APAP for sleep test
I'm 74 YO, active in fairly good health.  Exercise every day and eat a good diet without much sugar.or alcohol.  I had a sleep test 2.5 years ago and the result was 14 AHI.  Have used a Resmed Airsense 11 since then and though my AHI is regularly very low, 1-2, I still nap several times a day, which may not be unusual for someone my age.  When i had the test I was obviously not used to all the wires and the tube in my nose so I had a terrible nights sleep, mostly on my back.  What I am wondering is if there is a way to use the APAP to do my own test now that I know enough not to sleep on my back, which I'm pretty sure is when I have the most incidents.  I know how to adjust the settings on the machine and am assuming that if I set the max very low it will still record my incidents but not mitigate them.  Appreciate any advice.  BTW, I noticed when i logged in that there were about 1800 people logged in.  What, you people have sleep issues?      LP
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 1 65 11 hours ago
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Test results Kmzizzle 18 1,577 04-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Headache, Brain Fog, Dizziness, Nausea after APAP Use geosyncline 24 3,272 04-10-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: jiyun
  APAP Titration Help Needed dosertg07 2 178 04-09-2024, 11:45 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [Pressure] Sefam S Box APAP mode sudden failure Helentw 3 144 04-07-2024, 07:59 AM
Last Post: Helentw
  APAP to VAuto not going well snapperzz 6 234 04-05-2024, 09:15 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Health] RESMED APAP tuning sleeper2460 17 952 04-02-2024, 01:40 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.