Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Reading Oscar Charts (newbie)
RE: Reading Oscar Charts (newbie)
Check on the daily page in OSCAR, bottom of page to the right. There is a drop-down box, be sure that the graphs are checked.
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Says 0 graphs and nothing in the pulldown. Says no graphs to chart at the bottom and that this is just summary data in the left column, on the sd card the folder is there but blank for last night. Weird
Post Reply Post Reply
Check in preferences and be sure you have graphs checked. If that doesn't work, go ahead and post this problem in the Software Support Forum, with a Screenshot if you can.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
and sorry of course it is a 32 GB not MB card so it's not full haha.
Post Reply Post Reply
i posted in the software forum first but no screen shot.  will do. It has happened to others because they had the same message about it being a summary of the data  but it does say "graphs switched off" at the bottom is there some way to turn them on??  The message on the left column is:

Please Note This day just contains summary data, only limited information is available.

I think though that it had to be the card being put in wrong because I tested later with different card and graphs did show up and I did not change any settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
Todays graph AHI 2.95 half CA half OAs and seem to somewhat coincide with leaks,

For those who have had appts for data download who are they with a doctor or some other staff?

They keep bugging me to come in even though I haven't had the machine 2 weeks and barely a diagnosis for a month, they don't seem to even know I haven't got 30 days of data so no reason to come in yet right?  does the dr actually analyze your data or is this just an insurance compliance check?  (which I don't need, I own the machine). They also send me a bunch of paperwork asking for my DME etc even though I told them I bought the machine and gave them the serial #

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Need help with my latest Oscar chart shows AHI 6.9 and CA 5.2 and CSR.  I tried the f30i mask for the first time and it was comfortable but blew quite a lot of air out the front - I could feel it on my arm - is this normal, it seemed to be sealed fine but was coming out the front and there are holes there.  

Any input appreciated, I hate to back to the old F20 as this was less constrictive but it must be something with the mask.  Anyone else have this issue with the F30i blowing out a lot of air right in front?

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Sorry, can't help with your mask.

But I am curious, as I don't remember if you said you had a sleep study and did it show CA's?
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Home sleep study, watchpat one, no CAs 
just don't know if I can trust it with no flow rate measured, no nasal canula etc.
Post Reply Post Reply
Has anyone else had any issues with F30i mask causing problems with more events, or seeming to blow out a lot of air, do I have the wrong size ?  The head gear is one size fits all and is huge but I can adjust it, the frame and cushion are small but I ordered a medium just in case.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Lowering a Varying AHI for a Newbie rtkierke 16 376 Yesterday, 05:41 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  Help Interpreting Charts to ID Potential Palatal Prolapse - Deep Sleep Issue reedro287 5 99 03-26-2024, 08:39 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  newbie looking to get machine dialed in Jpm6179 3 128 03-25-2024, 07:42 AM
Last Post: Jpm6179
  CPAP newbie / OSCAR / study feedback Brad124 4 189 03-23-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Brad124
  Newbie kindly asking for OSCAR analysis ash630 5 200 03-20-2024, 02:08 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 1 105 03-19-2024, 08:15 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Please, need help reading the leak rate and LL info chronic 4 133 03-18-2024, 08:05 AM
Last Post: chronic

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.