Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Should I adjust my machine? (Oscar data inside)
Should I adjust my machine? (Oscar data inside)
Have my Resmsed Airsense 11 APAP pressure range set 7-15 and I've attached the OSCAR data from lasts night sleep. Should I make any adjustments? I also noticed that I have a lot of leaks. Is that a problem? I'm fairly new to all of this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Should I adjust my machine? (Oscar data inside)
Overall, your therapy looks pretty good.
Your leaks are very minimal. The spike around midnight corresponds to a pressure increase which isn't anything to worry about. Probably in response to a mask issue.

If these results are what you normally see and you're sleeping comfortably just leave well enough alone.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply
(01-10-2023, 10:52 AM)upsman Wrote: Overall, your therapy looks pretty good.
Your leaks are very minimal. The spike around midnight corresponds to a pressure increase which isn't anything to worry about. Probably in response to a mask issue.

If these results are what you normally see and you're sleeping comfortably just leave well enough alone.

Thanks! However I haven't really noticed a difference in my energy/fatigue issues since starting CPAP. Is it normal for it to take awhile before you start feeling better?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, it's normal not to feel immediate results. 
It could take several months before you notice a difference. The critical thing now is being consistent with your therapy. 

Mask comfort and proper fit are important in the beginning. Not too tight, not too loose. If you need to try different mask types to be comfortable, you should pursue that. 

You're being proactive in your treatment by getting advice and paying attention to your therapy. Most people aren't that attentive. Coming here and seeking help is an excellent way to resolve any issues. I don't claim to know everything about PAP therapy, so if I've misled you so far, I'm sure someone will be along and offer more suggestions.
My get-up-and-go musta got up and went.  Cool

Download OSCAR for your sleep data.  
https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First night CPAP + OSCAR data Ostrich 1 40 2 hours ago
Last Post: Ostrich
  oscar data sleeper2460 0 57 Yesterday, 09:13 AM
Last Post: sleeper2460
  New user OSCAR data after one week Everlong 2 108 03-26-2024, 09:04 AM
Last Post: Everlong
  Current OSCAR Data Tylermdugan 0 72 03-26-2024, 07:06 AM
Last Post: Tylermdugan
  Need help with OSCAR data Abhi 5 406 03-26-2024, 05:31 AM
Last Post: BigWing
  First night done, now what? (OSCAR data attached) Stephaniea0213 5 150 03-20-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to CPAP Titration Study and OSCAR Data Help Needed slowmoto 2 149 03-20-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: slowmoto

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.