Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] Treating UARS with CPAP and bilevel
RE: UARS and APAP
I wonder if the chart in #220 is simply showing ca <10 seconds followed by recovery breaths. IDK how long pb has to be to be periodic but I don't think there's enough there to be pb.
Post Reply Post Reply
Also, a couple of resources I've found say PLMS disrupts deep sleep, while I (if we trust dreem) only wake up out of REM and light.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2019, 02:36 PM)sheepless Wrote: I wonder if the chart in #220 is simply showing ca <10 seconds followed by recovery breaths.  IDK how long pb has to be to be periodic but I don't think there's enough there to be pb.

Oh, right; need some stretch of time to identify those candidates.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, september 24th video, i don't thimk is periodic, would Far distinct from oct 9h.....pay attention on RR kicks during PLMS ( there is a science paper on this)....this one>>>>>

Periodic limb movements in sleep are followed by increases in EEG activity, blood pressure, and heart rate during sleep
Mariusz Sieminski, Jan Pyrzowski, and Markku Partinen
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2019, 03:09 PM)mper6794 Wrote: Hi, september 24th video,  i don't thimk is periodic, would Far distinct from oct 9h.....pay attention on RR kicks during PLMS ( there is a science paper on this)....this one>>>>>

Periodic limb movements in sleep are followed by increases in EEG activity, blood pressure, and heart rate during sleep
Mariusz Sieminski, Jan Pyrzowski, and Markku Partinen

I'm not really finding anything obvious in the graphs for the two nights I recorded. What about this?

Post Reply Post Reply
..more like PLMS....amplify your RR to some 10 to 20 scale
Post Reply Post Reply
...10 to 25
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2019, 04:37 PM)mper6794 Wrote: ...10 to 25

[Image: attachment.php?aid=16144]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
...no!...all charts....context is everything!
Post Reply Post Reply
The context is exactly the same as the previous one. But I updated image.

Anyway, over a few minutes of that span, the only movement I see is gentle (not jerky) ankle and toes, but seems to have variable spacing; sometimes maybe 30 seconds apart, and others more like a minute.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 1 69 3 minutes ago
Last Post: SingleH
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 20 961 Today, 03:24 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 168 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New BiPAP user with UARS(?) tk2234 23 624 03-24-2024, 08:11 PM
Last Post: tk2234
  [Pressure] Bipap settings help? UARS and not sure what I'm doing Christina5818 6 197 03-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Christina5818
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 83 4,973 03-23-2024, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Catathrenia +/- UARS: Bilevel or ASV or other? empiricismandstatistics 0 80 03-21-2024, 04:37 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.