Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] awful results
RE: awful results
This looks like you are tucking your chin multiple times thru the night. Are you using a soft cervical collar? If not you might want to try one. I think that may be causing the bulk of your obstructive events.
Post Reply Post Reply
I bought one.  But I didn't try it yet, I barely can sleep with the mask on.  But as soon as I am more comfortable with the mask I'll put it on.  I see the bulks of events and I am confident that the collar will help.  So other than that does my flow number is alright so I can stay at pressure 9? Do you think so?

thank you,
Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply
if you didn't have centrals I would try to bump the 9 up. The Collar, loose-fitting, I think will be better therapeutically for you. I don't like throwing additional encumberments (collar here) at anyone unless I feel it will cause sufficient improvement to make it worthwhile. With Centrals we don't have the freedom to just jack the pressure up to kill obstructive events.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you so much for all the answers you give and for the explanations. That helps. A lot. I would have given up again without AB. Thank you. I will work to get used to the collar.

Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PSG Results: Could this be UARS? deebob 260 18,333 Yesterday, 01:48 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar CPAP Optimization Results-Awesome!? SeePak 18 389 04-16-2024, 05:32 AM
Last Post: SeePak
  [Treatment] Help with interpreting OSCAR results 6bez8dF5lf 7 193 04-15-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: 6bez8dF5lf
  Test results Kmzizzle 18 1,536 04-12-2024, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Treatment] New to CPAP but keen to learn - Please could you help with results and Q's? JustinWoods 19 1,957 04-10-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  Help interpreting my results (and hello!) mluck94 4 146 04-08-2024, 10:18 AM
Last Post: mluck94
  Having fluctuating results 3rd week in. Data attached Jscott321 5 210 04-03-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Jscott321

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.