Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] awful results
RE: awful results
No on has commented on the large leaks.  They are quite substantial, and must be addressed.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK let's get you comfortable.

Min Pressure 8  
Max Pressure 10 This is the same as 11 with EPR 1
EPR 0 or OFF

On the large leak that was on the end of a rough night for you. Don't worry about it.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-01-2019, 02:09 PM)bonjour Wrote: OK let's get you comfortable.

Min Pressure 8  
EPR 0 or OFF

On the large leak that was on the end of a rough night for you. Don't worry about it.

Thank you.  You are something near my best friend  Smile

The leak was my mouth open I'm sure. I awoke with my mouth like sand paper. And when I want to stop sometimes I take off my mask and let the auto close the thing. So that gives a leak.

Thanks
Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply

Min Pressure 8  
EPR 0 or OFF

Good Morning,

I had what is I think, a fantastic night.  First I awoke with no discomfort and my charts are not so bad, I think.  Maybe MAX to 11 ?  But 10 is really comfortable   Smile . Though I had a RERA which I have only when below 11. 

Thank you
Sabee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
If you are comfortable then leave the settings where they are at.  You want to see a week at these setting at a min.  The target is more how you feel than the numbers
Post Reply Post Reply
OK then. 
Thanks to you

Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply

Min Pressure 8  
EPR 0 or OFF

Hello,
Since last time I had a bit too many nights without the mask.  Or so little time :-(.
But now I managed to keep it for a couple hours long and here I am with my charts.  Really, without my hated rhinitis I would be so happy.  Most of the time I have to shut the machine is because of that.

Thank you again , you guys are just wonderful for us :-)

NB The RERAS I had the first time with pressure at 10 seem to have "gone".

Sabee

Post Reply Post Reply
Try dropping your max pressure to 9 with EPR off. Your flow limitations will drive your pressure to max as is currently happening. I want to see what happens to your obstructive apneas.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
I'll do that. 

Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-15-2019, 03:08 PM)bonjour Wrote: Try dropping your max pressure to 9 with EPR off.  Your flow limitations will drive your pressure to max as is currently happening.  I want to see what happens to your obstructive apneas.

Hi,
I was sick for a fortnight . First a cold with sinuses painful and cough and all.
Now, I finally was able to try the machine at 9.  I found it comfortable.  I slept more than 4 hours without wakening.  Which is very good for me.  Now I wonder if the flow limitation in this night is too much.  

Thank you,
Sabee

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [Diagnosis] Home Sleep Study Results & Feedback togapilot 6 531 03-26-2024, 02:36 PM
Last Post: togapilot
  New to CPAP, awful aerophagia callamar75 24 601 03-25-2024, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Can someone take a look at my OSCAR results? 3-4 weeks of CPAP & still improvements senseisaitama 5 133 03-24-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] Please help me interpret my results baganaz 2 178 03-14-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: baganaz
  [CPAP] Persistant night waking - Oscar results help please philjones 0 157 03-07-2024, 05:39 PM
Last Post: philjones
  Need help interpeing Lofta test results. LoftaUser 0 130 03-07-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: LoftaUser
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,177 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.