Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] awful results
RE: awful results
No on has commented on the large leaks.  They are quite substantial, and must be addressed.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
OK let's get you comfortable.

Min Pressure 8  
Max Pressure 10 This is the same as 11 with EPR 1
EPR 0 or OFF

On the large leak that was on the end of a rough night for you. Don't worry about it.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 

New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Download SleepyHead
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-01-2019, 02:09 PM)bonjour Wrote: OK let's get you comfortable.

Min Pressure 8  
EPR 0 or OFF

On the large leak that was on the end of a rough night for you. Don't worry about it.

Thank you.  You are something near my best friend  Smile

The leak was my mouth open I'm sure. I awoke with my mouth like sand paper. And when I want to stop sometimes I take off my mask and let the auto close the thing. So that gives a leak.

Thanks
Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply

Min Pressure 8  
EPR 0 or OFF

Good Morning,

I had what is I think, a fantastic night.  First I awoke with no discomfort and my charts are not so bad, I think.  Maybe MAX to 11 ?  But 10 is really comfortable   Smile . Though I had a RERA which I have only when below 11. 

Thank you
Sabee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
If you are comfortable then leave the settings where they are at.  You want to see a week at these setting at a min.  The target is more how you feel than the numbers
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 

Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Download SleepyHead
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
OK then. 
Thanks to you

Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply

Min Pressure 8  
EPR 0 or OFF

Hello,
Since last time I had a bit too many nights without the mask.  Or so little time :-(.
But now I managed to keep it for a couple hours long and here I am with my charts.  Really, without my hated rhinitis I would be so happy.  Most of the time I have to shut the machine is because of that.

Thank you again , you guys are just wonderful for us :-)

NB The RERAS I had the first time with pressure at 10 seem to have "gone".

Sabee

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Try dropping your max pressure to 9 with EPR off. Your flow limitations will drive your pressure to max as is currently happening. I want to see what happens to your obstructive apneas.

Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Download SleepyHead
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks
I'll do that. 

Sabee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Significant AHI results with different masks. ttsleeper 27 977 03-05-2019, 05:28 PM
Last Post: KSMatthew
  Good results, except sometimes at end of night marklang 8 262 02-28-2019, 02:35 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  [CPAP] Would high leak give erroneously-good results? paraxion 2 131 02-27-2019, 07:09 AM
Last Post: paraxion
  Need Help with Sleepyhead Results and cheek puffing littlefatcat 14 419 02-24-2019, 03:05 PM
Last Post: littlefatcat
  Feedback Request for Sleepyhead Results SleepFoo 20 481 01-19-2019, 12:05 PM
Last Post: SleepFoo
  Comments on my sleepyhead results Finklea73 2 199 01-16-2019, 10:23 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New sleep study results (thoughts?) Harlon 2 183 01-08-2019, 01:59 PM
Last Post: Harlon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.