Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] flyinnerd - Therapy Help
RE: flyinnerd - Therapy Help
You slept a lot longer and that's great!  like  Stay where you are for now on your settings.  We can make other changes when you are more rested unless you feel like changing your EPR to 3.  Your call.  So it looks like you did not have a lot of CAs in your sleep study.  If that's true then your CAs must be treatment-emergent.  In that case, they will lessen over time on their own.
Machine:  ResMed AirCurve 10 Vauto
Mask:  Bleep DreamPort Sleep Solution
Post Reply Post Reply
Still working on getting used to it but think I am almost there. Last night however I apparently had CSR lasting 26.5 mins. I am attaching two close in views and 1 of the whole night. Is this something I should be concerned about or may it be a one off?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
The majority (probably vast majority) of times CSR is reported like yours, it is false.  It is mistaking variable breathing for CSR.  Do you have any significant heart issues or heart failure by chance?  This increases the odds of the CSR being legitimate.  

If you wouldn't mind, please do a 3 minute up close zoom of the CA clusters and post them here.  The places where the purple bars are the darkest in color; and where they cluster together the most.  Around 2:15 is one I see.  Maybe one of two more 3 minute close ups would help.  

Just click on the cursor just right of when the CA dark purple bars start (or clusters of CA's) and drag to the right for 3 minutes of time on the OSCAR chart.
Download OSCAR
OSCAR Chart Organization
Attaching Files

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. 

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.  
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] sleepybighead Therapy Thread sleepybighead 4 108 Yesterday, 11:55 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
Wink hwnboy therapy thread hwnboy 42 1,060 05-17-2024, 01:02 PM
Last Post: hwnboy
  Jobien therapy thread jobien 1 103 05-17-2024, 07:36 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Treatment] Tbrock8905 - Therapy Thread Tbrock8905 31 501 05-16-2024, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Tbrock8905
  Shadowknight - Therapy Analysis Shadowknight 8 249 05-16-2024, 04:05 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  NewlyDiagnosed therapy thread NewlyDiagnosed 56 1,530 05-16-2024, 02:43 PM
Last Post: NewlyDiagnosed
  burps216 Therapy Thread burps216 6 148 05-16-2024, 11:42 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.