Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] help with starting settings and titration for UARS
RE: help with starting settings and titration for UARS

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
Flow limitation is present in your 95% and maximum statistics at higher rates than were present with EPR 3, but I think this improvement in CA is worth the trade-off. In a few weeks we can perhaps reintroduce EPR at 2, and eventually 3 if you find that comfortable. Sometimes the CA events are just a matter of adapting to CPAP.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am just going to go back the original bi-level settings and try it for a week to see if I get more sleep. I will update in a few days.. Hopefully I am able to stay asleep longer on the machine
Post Reply Post Reply
GoldMaster, I'm curious to see an update, especially regarding settings in relation to sleep quality....?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 20 936 6 hours ago
Last Post: SingleH
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 157 Yesterday, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 0 61 Yesterday, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Humancyclone7
  [CPAP] Titration Study liebano 2 76 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  New BiPAP user with UARS(?) tk2234 23 617 03-24-2024, 08:11 PM
Last Post: tk2234
  [Pressure] Bipap settings help? UARS and not sure what I'm doing Christina5818 6 195 03-23-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: Christina5818
  Catathrenia +/- UARS: Bilevel or ASV or other? empiricismandstatistics 0 79 03-21-2024, 04:37 AM
Last Post: empiricismandstatistics

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.