Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] need help with sleepyhead data
need help with sleepyhead data
Here is the last few days of data.  Any help I can get from the data would be great.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: need help with sleepyhead data
Welcome to the forum.

You are now capable of linking images.  Please do this with IMGUR as attachments are very limited here.  Also attachments will go away thus loosing the history those attachments represent.

That said the 10th looks like positional issues.  So no pressure adjustments from this chart.  If we see this on a consistent basis it can be addressed.  

The others 2 days show very good numbers.  Tweaking them to see if we can accomplish somewhat better numbers.
My suggestion is min 6 cmH2O and see what happens for the next week.

More importantly is "How do you feel?

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
ok thanks. The auto ramp is set to start at 4 should I raise it also.
Post Reply Post Reply
I already feel a lot better after 2 weeks on therapy.  adjusting to mask was easier than I thought it would be.
Post Reply Post Reply
your pressure is 5, I suggested 6, all are low pressures.  Turn the ramp off.  See how that works for you.  Most of us (not all) eventually turn the ramp off.  Since your pressures are low the ramp is doing very little for you.

Fred
Post Reply Post Reply
ok will do that thanks for info. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 798 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,281 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  SpO2 vs CPAP data in Sleepyhead Albercook 8 2,388 09-13-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Albercook
  Transferring to new Hard Drive - Sleepyhead data files Mosquitobait 3 1,624 05-27-2018, 09:00 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Two months of SleepyHead Data FirstNoele 4 1,561 05-16-2018, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.