Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Treatment] reducing CA?and ?about airsense 10 readouts
reducing CA?and ?about airsense 10 readouts
Hi ,could anyone give me some basic suggestions for lowering the CA count? seem high. I am reading the number on the resmed airsense 10 autoset under the sleep report category at the bottom VERY LAST INFO LINE her number reads 4.5 but is this the average per 30 days or for the past night also above this line pressure is displayed is this average for 30 days or not and is this the number the machine is saying my wife used the most during the 30 days or past night any help will go a long way with us thanks Gary at buddygirl 15
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: reducing CA?and ?about airsense 10 readouts
(10-12-2017, 03:26 PM)buddygirl15 Wrote: Hi ,could anyone give me some basic suggestions for lowering the CA count? seem high. I am reading the number on the resmed airsense 10 autoset under the sleep report category at the bottom VERY LAST INFO LINE her number reads 4.5 but is this the average per 30 days or for the past night also above this line pressure is displayed is this average for 30 days or not and is this the number the machine is saying my wife used the most during the 30 days or past night any help will go a long way with us thanks Gary at buddygirl 15

Look at the line that says the number of days. If it says 30 days, you have the average of 30 days. If you want to just look at one day, make the adjustment to one day. It's in the patient/user options.

Record your data with an SD card, top "door" on the left side of the machine, install SleepyHead on your computer, and upload the data off the SD card. Full instructions in the menu under SleepyHead. Then look for some advisors' signature lines and you'll see instrux for using every little detail of SleepyHead, including how to present data here for feedback.

SleepyHead data will give you a better idea of the context of the CA events. This will be way more helpful than the user panel on the A10A.

Hope that helps.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's some good advice HalfAsleep.

Bill
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the suggestions half asleep , I am working toward the sleepy head process also am trying to understand the A 10 and it`s potential .I think I now have enough post to be able to proceed eith the sleepyhead aspect also am using the library computer so am a little limited in access but will get r done thank you Gary at buddygirl16
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 620 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  [Pressure] Help interpreting low AHI after reducing CPAP pressure? grrrrr 2 278 02-21-2024, 06:26 PM
Last Post: grrrrr
  Need Input on AirSense 10 vs AirSense 11 b4 Ordering New CPAP mdmarmd 13 2,184 01-14-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: scowell
  CA (cluster?) events not reducing T818 62 5,773 11-09-2023, 02:33 PM
Last Post: T818
  [CPAP] What's the best CPAP for reducing RERA events Anthon 1 578 08-11-2023, 05:39 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Any thoughts on reducing AHI after increase from new medicine cupcakechinchilla 3 584 05-23-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Should I prioritize a lower AHI or reducing flow limits? sfr79 2 632 04-30-2023, 07:07 AM
Last Post: sfr79

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.