Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trick for turning off tiny segments of the data
Trick for turning off tiny segments of the data
I have find it frustrating when I play with a mask, etc. mid-day and only run the machine briefly. The next day, it makes this huge gap between it and the real night's sleep. The feature to turn off distinct segments of sleep is by clicking is awesome, but nigh impossible if they aren't large enough. My trick is to slide the right edge of the details to the far right to enlarge the size of the segments. That makes it easier to click on tiny ones (see below).

It would be cool if you could right click in the sleep segments area (at the bottom of the details panel) and see a list of all of the them designated by start time and duration. Then you could easily turn them on or off, like you do the graphs or events flags (at the bottom of the screen). Then it doesn't matter how large they are.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trick for turning off tiny segments of the data
Just scroll to the bottom of the details tab,  there is a listing of each session with a checkbox to enable or disable it, start and end times and the duration. 

-Neelix
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-13-2021, 08:36 AM)Neelix Wrote: Just scroll to the bottom of the details tab,  there is a listing of each session with a checkbox to enable or disable it, start and end times and the duration. 

-Neelix

Thanks Neelix.

Duh! I hadn't noticed the checkboxes before.....  perfect solution.
Post Reply Post Reply
cf7 -- I did exactly the same thing as you, in dragging the graphs over manually. Then I saw somebody answer a question and I did the same "DOH!" when I actually looked at the session list display, and saw that JediMark already thought of it and put it in Sleepyhead and now it's in OSCAR!

Well we can just say that great minds think alike, right? Big Grin
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 1 76 Today, 01:07 AM
Last Post: Ibrumley
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 292 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,629 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,026 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,259 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 953 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar Error there is no data to graph summary data only u4ea 2 1,442 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: u4ea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.