Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trilogy 100 data
Trilogy 100 data
My husband's sleep Dr (or rather his nurse practitioner, since we have never seen the Dr.) wants to change him from a Resmed Airsense 10 to a Trilogy 100.  Before we agree to that, I want to make sure that I will be able to view the data from the Trilogy 100.  My husband is 92 years old with multiple health issues and no computer skills, so I help him with this.  I have been using Sleepyhead software to view the data from the Resmed Airsense 10, in fact, that is how I discovered that he was increasingly going into Cheyne Stokes respiration and brought it to the attention of the Dr's office.  Apparently neither the Dr's office or the DME actually look at the data, so I don't want to lose the ability to look at it myself.  Does the Trilogy 100 use an SD card, and will sleepyhead read it?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trilogy 100 data
Hi Hesperion, welcome to Apnea Board.

The Trilogy 100 is quite a different type of machine compared with the CPAP type machines most of us use. I don't want to second-guess your nurse practitioner, but I think you need to understand exactly what this therapy involves and make sure it's right for your husband.

From what I can see online, the Trilogy does have an SD card, but there isn't much readily available information on its data formats. I would be surprised if SleepyHead supports this machine.

You can find some information about it here: http://www.usa.philips.com/healthcare/pr...ventilator

Best of luck.
Post Reply Post Reply
You need to get the basics and then go back and talk to the nurse and ask to be explained why. My guess is that they want the backup breathing, where the machine will breathe for your husband when he cant.
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
Note also the maximum pressures this machine can use:

50 cmH2O for IPAP and EPAP and 30 cmH2O pressure support

This is not a simple CPAP machine. As ajack says, you need to ask the NP why the extra capabilities are needed, and listen to the answers carefully.

I am quite sure that SleepyHead cannot support the Trilogy-100.
Post Reply Post Reply
That looks like a real assisted ventilation device (in contrast to "just" ASV) ... not so sure, if one should or would need the data from that!? .. during the day you are awake - if it gets the job done while awake it for sure will get it done during the night. (And I would assume SLEEP-Apnea is not the main problem in that case!?)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 248 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 334 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,689 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Changed data directory from OneDrive, Now can't read data Rich66 9 1,094 08-24-2023, 11:32 PM
Last Post: Rich66
  Import CSV data file without matching SD card sleep data 2SleepBetta 4 1,286 09-30-2021, 05:55 AM
Last Post: Neelix
  Bug: Viatom data reappearing in OSCAR after deleting oximetry data Ratchick 2 986 04-19-2021, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Ratchick
  Oscar Error there is no data to graph summary data only u4ea 2 1,480 02-05-2021, 10:02 PM
Last Post: u4ea

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.