Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Your favorite chin strap?
Your favorite chin strap?
I'm looking at chin straps (my insurance will pay for one, woo hoo!). I'm looking for a "vertical" one, not one of the cheap "diagonal" ones. 

which ones do you like? 

The Knightbridge Dual chin strap has been recommended in a few places, but I sleep hot, and I am not thrilled about having to wear what amounts to a "hat" when I sleep. 
https://dualbandchinstrap.com
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Your favorite chin strap?
I've tried most and I've found the best to be the "Best In Rest" chinstrap, very minimalistic and works great for me.
Post Reply Post Reply
That looks like a diagonal one. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
The Knightsbridge cap really is a good cap and I've found it's not too hot once you're used to it. I moved recently from a cooler climate a warmer climate, a 20 degree F difference in the bedroom. I was surprised to see that I was not having any heating issues with my head.
But I do use an Ooler system to keep my body cool, so maybe that will offset any heat at the head.

Still the KB cap has kept my chin from slipping and causing major mouth leaks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chin Tucking as cause of apnea ejbpesca 119 6,737 04-12-2024, 01:32 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  How Are You Affected by Chin Tucking? BoxcarPete 5 654 03-08-2024, 04:03 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 428 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Life with Knightsbridge Dual Band Chin Strap cmpman1974 21 2,289 02-29-2024, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Columbiabill
  Chin cushion for mouth leaks AReedy 9 560 02-25-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: AReedy
Question Any tips to stop strap riding up on N30i mask BobbieM 37 6,808 02-08-2024, 06:25 PM
Last Post: stevew168
Question Anyone with head strap padding they love? UKFan643 1 283 02-02-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.