Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trouble Reading Oscar Graph
Trouble Reading Oscar Graph

After downloading my info into Oscar I'm able to see the graphs, but I cannot read the graph titles. I have not found a way to solve this problem. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trouble Reading Oscar Graph
You probably are using a UHD monitor.  If so, please read the OSCAR Graphics Problems Section in the Troubleshooting guide.

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...leshooting
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Do you have a high resolution screen? If yes, you need to edit a setting within OSCAR to compensate a bit. I forget exactly which setting it is, so wait on others with more knowledge.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-19-2021, 01:06 PM)FijiFarmer Wrote: After downloading my info into Oscar I'm able to see the graphs, but I cannot read the graph titles. I have not found a way to solve this problem. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
Robert

I had the exact same issue the Apnea board moderator suggested the exact same solution for me and it worked perfectly. it is under the graphics issue section but just incase you don't trust the link they posted (not sure why you wouldn't but still) the directions are as follows to correct that issue.

1. In the Windows file explorer, go to whatever folder contains the oscar.exe program (usually C:\program files\oscar or c:\program files (x86)\oscar)

2. Right click on 'oscar.exe'.

3. Left click on 'Properties'.

4. Left click the 'Compatibility' tab.

5. Left click on 'Change High DPI Settings'.

6. Left click box for 'Override high DPI scaling behavior'.

7. Scaling performed by: Click on drop down box just below and select 'System'.

8. Click Apply, then OK.
I had the exact same issues and doing this solved the problem. Obviously the final step is just simply reopening the program after you had set the compatibility mode because doing that won't fix the issue on the fly you need to exit the program do the steps and then reopen after that.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 107 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Trouble importing data to Oscar bubbafoxus 2 87 03-22-2024, 05:40 PM
Last Post: bubbafoxus
  Help reading program Aeonmed AS100A Autocpap ZaidAddenis 1 125 03-08-2024, 10:57 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Trouble scrolling in a zoomed graph window. morningstar 2 462 09-26-2023, 12:43 PM
Last Post: morningstar
  Oscar graph questions. Bullabill 6 841 09-26-2023, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Lucky7
  [Feature Request] EPR mode in overview pressure graph tossinandturnin 8 853 07-24-2023, 06:24 AM
Last Post: tossinandturnin
  No graph in OSCAR Sleepygrl 4 1,965 07-14-2023, 09:38 PM
Last Post: RedMtl

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.