Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trouble installing Oscar (new user)
Trouble installing Oscar (new user)
Hi, I am finding this board very valuable in getting started with my CPAP.  Hope  you can help me with this:
I have a Mac. running Catalina 10.15.2.
I download Oscar to Downloads, double click, get Oscar in a new window, open Applications and try to move Oscar to Applications.  I get the message "Preparing to copy to applications" and "preparing to copy Oscar" and nothing happens.  It freezes on "preparing..." I have tried this 3 times, deleting the prior version, but the same thing happens.[Image: thanks.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Trouble installing Oscar (new user)
Hi Barbara, Did you try this suggestion in your other thread?

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid329812
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

OSCAR Chart Organization

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble Getting Oscar to Run on Windows 10 kcw196 2 83 04-16-2021, 02:27 PM
Last Post: kcw196
  Hello Oscar ー Goodbye Oscar Hmm888 1 142 04-13-2021, 12:24 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  OSCAR - The Guide [Using & Interpeting OSCAR results] SuperSleeper 0 362 03-27-2021, 10:30 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Soft Instalation - Prisma TS. Trouble... Andrey.ltd 3 3,566 09-28-2020, 07:34 AM
Last Post: wolle1001
  Installing OSCAR-copy from desktop to laptop for travel Samultra 3 208 09-22-2020, 10:59 AM
Last Post: Samultra
  Installing OSCAR on Second Computer SideSleeper 2 203 09-16-2020, 06:49 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper
Sad Problem installing Oscar with SH info Tinkerbell 9 323 09-16-2020, 01:46 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.