Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trouble loading sleepyhead
Trouble loading sleepyhead
I am new to this forum looking for help on installing sleepyhead software or any other freeware that may be available for my s9 autoset . I downloaded the version from sleepyhead and will not load program just opens the file with many extention fies no install . I have windows 7 64 bit pc . Why will it not install .
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trouble loading sleepyhead
Hi Texwire,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
You might take a look at the "SleepyHead" thread at the top of this page to see if there is something that will help you with your installation.
Best of luck to you with your CPAP therapy and with getting "SleepyHead" set up.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
There are two sheepy files at the bottom of the list. Click on the one that says "opengl." That should install for you. If it doesn't work right, then click on the one that says "brokengl."

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-14-2014, 12:03 PM)retired_guy Wrote: There are two sheepy files at the bottom of the list. Click on the one that says "opengl." That should install for you. If it doesn't work right, then click on the one that says "brokengl."

there was not a file with those names .
Post Reply Post Reply
Go here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/sleepyhe...z/download]
Download the files.

Click on the cute little lambie that says "Sleepyhead-opengl.exe"
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-14-2014, 01:35 PM)Texwire Wrote:
(10-14-2014, 12:03 PM)retired_guy Wrote: There are two sheepy files at the bottom of the list. Click on the one that says "opengl." That should install for you. If it doesn't work right, then click on the one that says "brokengl."

there was not a file with those names .

i found the file it opened and works .but when you close it out the program is gone and you have to reopen the file but does not stay on the pc .
Post Reply Post Reply
Right click on the file, hold the button down, and drag it to your desktop. Then when the menu comes up tell it to create a shortcut. Or, right click on it where it is, and tell it to create a shortcut, then find the shortcut it creates and move it to the desktop.
Post Reply Post Reply
On another (Vista) computer, I installed "broken GL" version of SleepyHead, and was unable to import data. Somehow, I found and then installed the Open GL version, and ran it successfully.

I'm now at another (XP) computer, and encountering the same issue, but I can't find where to fetch the "Open GL" Windows version. Can anybody steer me?

Roger Bohl
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2015, 05:07 PM)rogerbohl Wrote: On another (Vista) computer, I installed "broken GL" version of SleepyHead, and was unable to import data. Somehow, I found and then installed the Open GL version, and ran it successfully.

I'm now at another (XP) computer, and encountering the same issue, but I can't find where to fetch the "Open GL" Windows version. Can anybody steer me?

Roger Bohl

See Retired_Guy's post for the link and when you get to the sourceforge page just look for the link that says "Download SleepyHead-Testing-0.9.8-1-Windows-32bit.zip (41.3 MB)".

After you download it and unzip to a folder, you should find both versions of the program. Just create a shortcut on your desktop to whichever version you want to use (broken GL or the other that uses Open GL).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 210 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  [CPAP] Trouble staying asleep with CPAP sarahsleeps 44 1,874 03-12-2024, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  Trouble Breathing, take off mask and put back on, then no trouble? mogulman 0 235 02-13-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mogulman
  Still Having Trouble with Sleeping CcReesezzzzz01 7 459 02-13-2024, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Trouble with multiple masks jlpool 5 701 11-28-2023, 09:08 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Trouble getting Knightsbridge chinstrap slowe 9 881 11-27-2023, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Trouble staying asleep with CPAP TiredTom111 4 800 07-20-2023, 11:04 AM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.