Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trouble with Encore Pro
RE: Trouble with Encore Basic
Duh. I have a port in my laptop that I can connect the data card to directly.Oh-jeez

But all I can get is "compliance data." That's the info that tells how many hours of use, etc., as I'm sure you all know.

How does one get the other data?

Sorry to be such a nerdling about this. I have been trying to figure it out for the last half hour, trying to click on everything I can, to no avail.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trouble with Encore Pro
Are you sure you have the Remstar Pro? It should should show your AHI, etc.
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trouble with Encore Basic
You can get the manual via email.
May be its not enabled by your provider, check its not locked in the clinical menu

http://www.apneaboard.com/pr-system-one-...structions

Edit: PRS1 manual
Setup Screen
Show AHI/leak/PB ..................on off

You can select whether or not the Apnea/Hypopnea index, System Leak averages, and Periodic Breathing averages are displayed on the Patient Info screens.

Post Reply Post Reply
Got it!!!!!

Average AHI is .8
CA is .2

It's working. Thank you for hanging in with me there guys. Simple mistakes. Always so simple when you look back at it.

Post Reply Post Reply
(08-16-2012, 05:26 PM)eaglett1111 Wrote: Average AHI is .8
CA is .2

Those are some awesome numbers! Congrats
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. Now if I can just figure out why I keep totally waking up so much, I'll have all.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 201 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  [CPAP] Trouble staying asleep with CPAP sarahsleeps 44 1,862 03-12-2024, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  Trouble Breathing, take off mask and put back on, then no trouble? mogulman 0 233 02-13-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mogulman
  Still Having Trouble with Sleeping CcReesezzzzz01 7 458 02-13-2024, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Trouble with multiple masks jlpool 5 696 11-28-2023, 09:08 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Trouble getting Knightsbridge chinstrap slowe 9 876 11-27-2023, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Trouble staying asleep with CPAP TiredTom111 4 797 07-20-2023, 11:04 AM
Last Post: staceyburke

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.