Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trump...itis
Trump...itis
My wife is a Trump supporter. She voted for him. I'm learning to keep my mouth shut. I'm not into politics at all, and as far as I'm concerned, one political party is just as bad & corrupt as the next. Same goes for politicians in general. 

She's having a tough time defending his position on ingesting chemicals / cleansers in regards to treating the Corona Virus. Although he has said that he was just being sarcastic, we all now by know that he was being......well......himself. He is a stable genius you know. He's said as much. 

Anyways, our discussion took place last night. I was kidding her about it, and she didn't have much of a defense. My wife is a very good cook, and last night's dinner meal kind of sucked. 

Tonight, I'm clamming up. I'm hoping for a much better meal.  Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Trump......itis
BTW, how was the couch? Too-funny Too-funny Too-funny
Homer

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Monitors are also Advisory Members, just with Extra Work assigned.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
He's got a couch in the doghouse?
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Last night's dinner was simple, but good. My wife knows that I'm just not into politics and that I'm not a big fan of Trump. I won't argue with anyone over politics. It's just not worth it. I know religion is and can be a touchy subject with many, so there again, I won't argue with them over it. 

When my wife starts talking politics, I just kind of tune her out. She gets upset when the news media tries to criticize him. Luckily, she and I are on the same page when it comes to religion. No bones there to pick. 

I suppose 1 out of 2 ain't so bad............... Bigwink
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
The Donald is a big boy, and he wears the pants.  He wears whatever he can be judged for doing, and I think this latest episode was at the very least...........................instructive.  It is also possible that he's a brilliant genius who knows he has to feed the MSM pap or crap while he's doing something else he doesn't want them to notice.  I wouldn't put it past him. It's not like the man is stupid.

BBBuuuuuuuuttttttt....the MSM (main stream media) are, .........sorry.......effing liars.  They are so biased, as a group, that I just will not watch any of their so-called news.  I get my 'information' from alternate sources scattered around the www, and from that I think I can piece together some of what really transpired...if it happened at all.  But I strongly think those who get their news from msnbc, CNN, ABC, etc, are being fed crap.  Not always, not perfectly, but so often that I can no longer stomach the taste.
Serial Tapist
Post Reply Post Reply
Any one with half a brain cell can see that most of the media is against Trump. Because of the media the country is so split up. You got one half that wont watch the news because it's always the same one sided story and the other half are constantly watching the 24 hour news networks. They attack him on any little thing he does. Just look at when he misspells a word how it makes the news, prime example. Yet they ignore Biden, the worst Democratic candidate got the pick. He's borderline dementia and very creepy. Not a single word from the media about him. Biden barely knows where he's at. The media doesn't care about what's right or wrong. Obama deported more people than Trump, no outcry then. These people crying now don't really care.
Post Reply Post Reply
Most of the media reports its feelings or beliefs. The concept of investigative reporting has been lost. The fact most media outlets are owned by billionaires that have a stated agenda needs to be understood. Trump has clearly and eloquently stated his love for this country, it’s people, and his perceptions of the injustices that have been perpetrated by both parties do the last 40 years. He is above all clear minded about the threats, foreign and domestic that will destroy our economy and steal our freedoms.

It’s hard for most to hear his words rather than the prepared sound bites by those that have a different agenda.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
It's not that I'm real old or anything, I'm 50. Yet I remember in the 1970's, into the '80's and '90's most news coverage was truthful and unbiased. Certainly not so now. I hear a bias toward Democrats, that they are always right even after criminal acts. A Republican like myself gets blamed for wrongs that have not been done, a blame that comes from the Democratic party that already did what they blame my party for. We're guilty but they aren't. It's very much a Civil War II.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yep, it's definently the media's fault. They have no incentive to be unbiased or truthful. They are a business and they are in the business of making money. And what makes money, views. So the more outrageous and divisive they can be they somehow get more views. I don't understand how people can watch the news anymore. I think most news networks are dying so they are desperate for views.
Post Reply Post Reply
There's a thread like this on just about every forum, no matter what the 'subject' from apnea, to photography, to motorcycles.

And they all start off the same way, "I'm not political but ... "

One of the key symptoms of Trump Derangement Syndrome is a professed disinterest in politics, yet with a simultaneous and strange need to criticize Trump publicly - when nobody was talking about politics anyway!

This isn't an attack on you Big Guy, just a general observation :-)
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.