Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trying New Masks
Sailor, I always check out the masks available from Supplier #1 from our Supplier List. They have an option that allows you to put a check mark on masks you're interested in and then click on "Compare Selected" items, then it gives you a nice list of comparisons in columns.

Pretty sure other CPAP suppliers might have a similar function. Also, you can check out the mask trial program that cpap library offers, where you can try out a mask and pay only shipping costs both ways. Our members report that it's a pretty good program. [edit by Admin: this site is now a DME - (go to Supplier #25 in the Supplier List)]

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I have been using vendor #1 to get all my stuff so far. They offer something called return insurance on their masks. If you get it, they send a UPS return label with the order. The insurance for the swift FX was $15.48. They ship it to me for free and the insurance includes return shipping. So that compares well to the cpap library program. I got free return insurance on my quattro. So I can try a few out and not spend big bucks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SleepWeaver masks - how to get machine to auto adjust? ihatesleepapnea2017 14 268 03-17-2017, 05:03 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New Resmed AirFit F20, & N20 Masks gjw 38 8,635 01-29-2017, 06:44 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Cpap masks can worsen existing dental issues according to their manuals, apparently Ihaveapnea 5 384 01-05-2017, 07:12 PM
Last Post: Ihaveapnea
  3-D printed masks Mark Douglas 6 343 01-05-2017, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Mark Douglas
Smile [News] CUSTOM 3-D PRINTED MASKS srlevine1 2 454 11-17-2016, 10:29 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Anyone heard of Apnea Options for custom masks? terp1984 14 5,110 10-27-2016, 06:32 PM
Last Post: outdoor
  Question on masks that will handle higher pressures like 27 nanook683 13 1,145 09-21-2016, 07:14 AM
Last Post: nanook683