Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

S9 error message
S9 error message
just a minute after waking up this morning got this error message displayed on the LCD screen:
check ResMed 30/90W power supply unit and fully insert connector

it took a while to realize that the plug goes into the back of the machine was not fully inserted so pushed in and the message gone

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_jqBij6X_zkEarHh17Az...h6lUAiqFe6]

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: S9 error message
That's the one thing I don't like about the S9 units - that stupid flimsy power plug on the back of the unit. Just doesn't seem very sturdy. I'm always very careful with it because I'm afraid it will break off.

Maybe the S10 units will have a better plug design (whenever they come out)....

Thinking-about
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Fortunately, I've never had that problem with mine but do agree, it is a stupid thing.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is an an odd angle, too. I can see how it would easily come out.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
I press in on the connector every time I refill and replace the water tank. Never found it loose but it doesn't hurt to be sure. The snapping of the lid might be what is jiggling the connector.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New User - Mask Seal Error WJ5596 6 333 02-12-2024, 02:57 PM
Last Post: WJ5596
Gross DreamStation Error Front Panel drouou 2 184 02-10-2024, 04:17 PM
Last Post: drouou
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,787 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Error 1 Rafael Bezerra 1 324 12-20-2023, 09:00 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Airsense 11. Heating system error Jskier 3 6,152 12-12-2023, 11:30 AM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] Resvent iBreeze 25STA error code: 609 Mic0228 0 761 09-24-2023, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mic0228
  [CPAP] Philips Dreamstation 2 Message gq1234 3 2,459 09-04-2023, 12:46 PM
Last Post: StratCat48

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.