Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trying to dial in the S10 for replacement of DS:
Trying to dial in the S10 for replacement of DS:
I still am not as comfortable on the S10 for her as my old DS, but it's getting better.  I find that I do not like the for her algo so I changed it to standard auto and I liked it better, do you all see anything concerning on this last report?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trying to dial in the S10 for replacement of DS:
Flow Limits,
Can't read the statistics because you included the calendar and pie chart.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you, how do I cut out the chart and calendar?  Also, I cannot get the machine to record data on the SD card even after formatting it, it never presents all the data in Oscar, I've ordered a new SD card.
Post Reply Post Reply
The link below explains how to organize your chart including illumination of the pie chart
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Long Time PAPer Trying to Dial It In again! dlbzone 5 268 04-11-2024, 09:26 PM
Last Post: dlbzone
  Aircurve 10 or 11 replacement Shamus54 8 225 04-11-2024, 09:12 PM
Last Post: SakimaStorm
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 184 29,862 04-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: RayBee
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 33 10,419 03-29-2024, 02:30 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Request Recommendation for a Dial Manometer Samwrites 4 188 03-24-2024, 09:59 AM
Last Post: Sleepster
  HDM Z1 Battery Replacement Ephraim 10 2,039 03-17-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: breinersj
  [Equipment] Phillips DreamStation Replacement & Medicare oneeyeopen 3 259 02-29-2024, 01:29 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.