Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Trying to find post re: SenTec transdermal CO2 monitor
Trying to find post re: SenTec transdermal CO2 monitor
I recall reading a post where a member claimed he had data from transdermal CO2 monitor he had at home.  Someone doubted they had such a thing and he posted the name: SenTec.  Sure enough it exists as seen at the Sentec site.

Anyway, I was trying to find this post as I wanted to ask the member why he was issued such and instrument and how it worked.  But I searched every which way and couldn't locate the post.

So if anyone can help me find it, I'd be most grateful.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Trying to find post re: SenTec transdermal CO2 monitor
There's a thread over on cpap-talk about Sentec, perhaps that's the one you're thinking of?  Just go there and put SenTec into the search bar.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks, will try tomorrow.
Post Reply Post Reply
I'm not too sure what the prefered menthod of measuring co2 is, in blood or on exhalation but the EMMA capnograph measures on exhalation and looks like something that could be connected to our cpaps. Ive also seen some other capnographs that measure on finger (blood measurement) but they costed almost 1-2 grands and the one you posted measures co2 in lungs?

I found EMMA capnograph for $299 on ebay although its used.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] First Post - Can't stay asleep with CPAP DKane 9 153 4 hours ago
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
Arrow Your Personal CPAP Success Story - Post Here SuperSleeper 1,364 625,969 03-24-2024, 07:19 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 187 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 204 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  r4robin - Therapy Thread (Help with BiLevel settings-post #5) r4robin 42 1,830 03-11-2024, 01:26 PM
Last Post: bertchintus
  First Post - Help with Settings Ideas jrudicel 3 171 03-10-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jrudicel
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 448 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.